It's that time of year. Halloween is coming, there's a bunch of events and mini cons happening, and I'm completely at a loss for things to cosplay for them, as usual. Made or bought, doesn't matter (though bought needs to be soon for shipping and made needs to be soon to actually make).
Any ideas? Or is it another year of "guy who can't figure out a costume"...
After being behind on photos for a while, my backlog is actually, to my knowledge, done.
Those of you following my site will probably notice that I managed to do this by not taking many photos at cons for the last little while, and that'll be the continuing trend for convention shoots.
I've been keeping my con photos to non-profit and fun since 2002 when I started going to cons, and while it has been fun, I need a break. For me, the conventions and the photos have always been about fun - the chaos of making a shoot happen, the people I get to work with, trying crazy new things to see what would happen, and seeing how all the people can come
Tagged by: ~Seena-Cha (https://www.deviantart.com/seena-cha)
1) You must post the rules.
2) You must post 6 things about you.
3) You have to tag a few people.
4) Go to their page and tell them you've tagged them.
5) You can't tag back.
6) You can't say that the reader has been tagged.
Alright, let's give some random factoids about me...
1) Art-wise, my first love isn't photography, painting, or sewing, it's music. I'm just incredibly reluctant to post the stuff I do there since I almost never like how things turn out, and since anything that isn't fanmusic online pretty much gets ignored.
2) The first con I attended was Anime North (no number, just Anime nor
Hey! I put up a photo that you took of my Mystique at Polaris 2011 on Deviantart, [link] and on FB [link] . I tagged you/linked to your page on both, let me know if you want different credits, or for me to take them down.