As you probably know, I’m currently working on building an income through my Patreon channel so I can spend more time creating stories and art instead of doing other things to support myself.
That being the case, I’d like to know what you’d want to see if you were supporting me on Patreon. Even if you don’t have the money or desire to become a patron, your feedback will still help me get an idea of what people are interested in, so I'd appreciate it very much if you could take a minute to give me your opinion.
If you were supporting me on Patreon, what would you like to see?
1. More frequent posts with smaller pieces of completed art (for example, individual completed comic panels that look good on their own, in addition to the larger multi-panel WIPs I’m currently doing).
2. Sketches of panels in progress.
3. Behind-the-scenes info about my creative process.
4. More standalone artwork (as opposed to panels and pages from Just Cause).
5. A specific type of artwork (please specify).
6. Non-artwork creations, like poems, prose stories, music videos, and song lyrics (I’ve tried doing actual songs, but my singing voice just doesn’t want to do as it’s told, and I’m kind of tired of fighting with it).
7. More greeting cards.
Thanks in advance for letting me know! If you pick more than one option, please make note of which ones you want the most, and which ones you’re more mildly interested in.
Just Cause is still my main project, but I want to make sure I’m offering things people are interested in while I’m working on it, and I appreciate your help in doing that.