I am a student photographer (amongst so many other things!) fascinated by the wonders of the Universe and Mother Nature as well.
With this club I want to gather, learn and share some of the best of starscape photography. Nothing more... And nothing less either
Rules are simple but PLEASE READ THEM:
- Submit what you consider to be your best starscape shots to the featured folder. You can submit up to 2 deviations per day to the Featured folder. Astro shots composite also belong there.
(please do not submit your stellar photomanips to "Featured", they belong to the "Stellar Miscellaneous Artworks and Favorites" folder, read below)
- Submissions should have nature or urban surroundings in their composition but pure astrophotography shots will be accepted as well: deep outer space captures are very welcome here, too!
- The "Landscapes by day" folder is meant to welcome and showcase your daylight captures of particular stellar events such as: comets, lenticular clouds, eclipses, etc.
Do not submit daylight landscapes that do not display the stellar conditions mentioned above, thank you.
- All submissions are subject to vote by our staff
- You can post test shots, photographs you arent' totally happy about and pictures of your gear in the "Stellar Gear and test shots" folder.
- You can post stellar photomanips and also non photographic stellar artworks in the "Stellar Miscellaneous Artworks and Favorites" folder
- Do NOT post artwork that isn't yours: if a DeviantArt starscape photographer has impressed you to the point you want to showcase his/her capture please suggest it as a fave, THANK YOU
- You can also submit tutorials about stellar landscape photography
- Behave and enjoy yourself!