Tagged with a journal thingy by my own sister,
.1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED.
Like her, I'm breaking some of the rules. Mainly because I dislike being told what to do. Rules are basically guidelines anyway.
1: I am eatable. Probably.
2: I like to pretend I'm bothered about my height.
3: I rarely think before I speak.
4: I rarely speak after I think.
5: I once cried while watching the, "Fox and the Hound".
6: One of my favorite movies is, "The Swan Princess".
7: I regularly crack every single joint in my body.
8: I enjoy mowing the lawn.
9: I'm a sappy romantic.
10: My dream is to one day become some sort of writer.
11: I'm not a huge chocolate fan.
12: I like making friends.
13: My goal in life is to one day...Well, I'll save this one for later.
1. Ever played a RPG? (Either tabletop, with pen&paper, or computer games?)
2. Ever left your country?
3. How many languages do you speak, or what new ones would you like to learn?
4. If you could learn a martial arts, which one would you choose?
5. If you had a time machine, what year would you go to?
6. Digital or physical books?
7. Musicals. Yea, or nay?
8. Are laughtracks in sitcoms as annoying to you as they are to me?
9. What's the best thing since sliced bread?
10. If you were an animal that's not a human, what would you be?
11. What's your favorite hobbies/pass-times.
12. Do you have any phobias?
13. Is the glass half full, or half empty?
1: Yes. I've played both before.
2: No. I rarely leave the house.
3: I like to pretend I can speak English.
4: I'm not sure. I don't know a whole lot about the different martial arts, but it'd be a toss up between two.
6: Physical. I like holding actual books, and it's also better for your eyes.
7: I don't know, as I've never seen a musical before. I guess it'd depend on how interesting it was.
9: Buttered bread.
11: Reading & writing.
12: Arachnophobia; It's only a mild case though.
13: *Takes the glass and throws it out the window* It's gone now.
Too tired to come up with any questions; And too much trouble to try and find thirteen people to tag.