(I'm back. You'll never guess what game I've been playing!
I haven't given up on jewelry, though. I have a lot of new photos ready to be posted.)
After seven months of no inspiration of how to decorate my cell phone protector, I finally found something worthy.
You will need:
-Tape (desired width of stripe)
-Paint (I used acrylic)
-Heavy, dark pen or sharpie. (I used a Uni*ball Signo)
-Sealant (I used glossy mod podge, but it was after I took the picture)
1. Place the tape where you want the stripe to go.
2. Try to paint two bold, straight stripes on either side of the tape.
3. Fail miserably at painting straight edges freehand.
4. Decide that splotchy, abstract stripes look better anyway, and go crazy.
5. Slowly peel the tape off before the paint dries.
6. Draw the N7 logo (or anything really) using the pen
7. Cover with your favorite sealant.
If you make one, I'd love to see it.
I'd also love to chat about Mass Effect in the comments if you're a fan too.