Basically her reference sheet in terms of outfits.
Left to right: Undergarments plus what her hair looks like when it's not braided or straightened | Casual outfit plus all of her normal piercings | Old work outfit / good example of what she'd choose for a dance outfit | Sleep or cozy outfit
* Her most complicated outfit is her dancing outfit, so don't worry about her piercings if she's gonna be drawn in it. The most she's gonna wear are the two silver hoops. That or she's gonna have studs in that get hidden by her massive ears. If she doesn't wear them then she should have the piercings holes given those don't just disappear. Studs and the holes are only visible if you're looking into the sides of her ears or when her ears are flattened. The rims tend to cover up the holes. Example of no piercings are the white spots in her undergarments pose, (our) left ear.
* On that note, her piercings are preferred, but can be interchangeable! Any piercings that fit in the same spots that her hoops, feather earring, or industrial / bar piercing work just as well. She prefers gold, bronze, or silver colors. Nothing flashy, and especially nothing that doesn't match with her outfit colors. You can also change however many hoops are on her left ear so long as they are under or at all six. No more can be added, as they already strain her ear. You can remove the chain between her feather and industrial on her right ear, or simply replace those two with a clamp(?) earring. Her nose piercings are only the three shown, so that's the only concrete piercing of hers.
* Given Fluffs' past occupation she isn't afraid to show some fur. So anything with lace, dark colors, low-cut, short in general, or see-through are allowed so long as they don't show her 'private bits'. She tries to be modest, so she rarely leaves her jacket out of any skimpier outfits. No heels bigger than 4 inches. She's already 5'8'', and is a bit awkward about being past 6 feet. No NSFW of her unless I give a 'good-to-go'. That goes for me too, and I probably won't post NSFW until I lose all of my anxiety about doing so.
* She does have those bad days just like the rest of us. So, when she does, she'll drop the charismatic, confident buff lass act and wear cozy and more mix-matched clothing. Pajamas too. She prefers soft clothing as well as stuff like muscle tees and more masculine-labeled clothing. There's also a higher chance that she'll summon her cape for an easy-reach blanket.
* Double bonus points for space or ocean aesthetic. She gets mesmerized, flustered, and just downright squeaky with happiness in these kinds of clothing, hence her normal outfit having star badges as well as star+night sky coloring. Her boots are made to match her own light tan colors with a touch of starlight and clouds. Her jacket was from a special friend who knew of her deep-sea love. Flowy or baggy clothing is also a good bonus.
* I personally add little spots in clothing for tails. Hence why I have 'tail spot' parts for clothing that would normally flow past her tail. If you don't want to add her tail to the clothing look then I don't mind it! It's just a personal tick of mine.
* She avoids any olden-style clothing, or renaissance based outfits. Anything old reminds her of her inability to remember her past, and ends up hurting her head. Anything that is unpurposely ripped or super simple are also avoided. Tight clothing are a no unless they're lingerie or something like it. Converse or none-toed shoes tend to be avoided as they typically get cut up. She has to wear special socks for her boots. She forgets constantly to keep her hind claws sheathed,, so they tend to pop out and slice through whatever's in their way. Even with having specialized magic socks she gets anxious about it.
* Her pattern is pretty simple and loose. The only solids are the spots on her shoulders, the strictly-brown stripes on her legs, and her ear rims. Other than that the stripes and even her tail are free for interpretation of your own style. So long as they're stripes and not changed into spots. She is tiger-based, and therefore I'd appreciate it if you kept the stripes on. <3
If there are any questions then I don't mind answering them. If I don't know you and you ask to draw her I may or may not respond. People that I've accepted as a friend or still consider a friend are more than welcome to draw her, just tag me or let me know when she's done / when you wish to draw her. I don't mind answering questions on how to draw her either if I know you are planning to. Please credit me for these outfit designs and Fluffs as a character. If you use a different outfit then please credit the respective person if they ask you to. In short; give credit where credit is due. Thank you. <3