(Points are listed & will stay under $10 unless they need to be raised; Note me about other forms of payment. )
* Sketch(s): Pen (Pixel) = 200
Paintbrush (soft) = 300
* Lineart: Sketchy = 400
Clean = 500
* Tattoo: Clean: 600
Small / Simple = 300
* Activity page(s):
Coloring page = 700 ( w/ complex design = 800 )
( Any other kinds of activity pages can be discussed in Notes / through dms )
*Gore: Specified detail = 600
Artists choice = 650
* Colored lineart: 500 ( Pen or Paintbrush do not differ here as both will be clean for easy coloring )
* Logo: Specified = 400
Artists choice = 450
* Realistic: Sketch = 500
Lineart = 600
Full detail + lineart = 700
Detail + Lineart + Color = 900
* Portrait: Linearts = ( Headshot ) 100 Pencil & 200 Paintbrush
( Chest & up ) 150 Pencil & 250 Paintbrush
( Thighs / Hindlegs & up ) 200 Pencil & 300 Paintbrush
( Full body ) 300 Pencil & 400 Paintbrush
** Coloring = +100 digital color
+150 Shading / colored shading
* Sheets: Doodle sheets ( Containing both sketches and clean lineart ) = 400
Reference sheets ( Whole w/ 1 fullbody, 2 chibi bodies, 1 headshot, 1 info box, hint words, 1 likes/dislikes table, & 1 full outfit if anthro, all colored ) = 600
Reference sheets ( Half w/ 1 fullbody of only feral or anthro, if both it will be hinted at in the info box, hint words, 1 clean sketch doodle w/o color, rest will have color ) = 300
** If the reference sheets are requested to not have color, the pricing will lower by a dollar.
* Painted style: Lineless = 550
lined = 650
detailed lineless / lines = 750
* Customs: Designs = 350
Linearts for adoptables = 150 ( 3 per row; +50 per extra slot )
Special egg adoptables = 500 ( Requester choice of color palette, species, amount of eggs, and first pick w/ added headshot of their chosen 'egg' )
** Extras: ( per ) additional character = +100
Simple backgrounds = +200
Simple landscape backgrounds = +200
Detailed backgrounds = +300
Detailed landscape backgrounds = +400
Song lyrics / poetry = +50 ( Will only add in poetry that is shown to be approved for free usage by the writer )
** Holiday extras: Costumes = +100
Specific holiday theme = +100
( All void on actual holiday- example; Halloween themes are free in October )
** Other events: Birthdays = +100
Anniversaries = +100
Gifts = +100
** More: Anything not specified in this list will be discussed individually
Heads up! / Rules & Notices!
1. Please Note me your request. Commenting is okay if you have any questions. If you know me on Discord you can DM me there as well.
2. I'd love for you to give me some form of y'r characters reference within the request, as well as reminding me of what points accompany the type of art you want. It would be a big help to give me all the details right with asking me to do so. Less Note clutter and what not. don't forget any bios or personality & items they'd be associated with too.
3. I can work with human characters, but they may take longer for me to do.
4. The requests that would take the longest are most likely activity pages, clean full bodies, detailed landscape backgrounds, customs, and painted styles.
5. Don't be shy in sending me photos that show what you specifically want, examples being color palettes, photos of realistic / photographed animals, aesthetic / mood boards, and outfits.
6. Sometimes I will end up adding a bit more detail than I normally would ( fur / scale shading ) so be sure to tell me if you specifically want no shading or are okay with it.
7. I'm keeping the prices under $10 since that was my goal when making the original sheet. I will only allow a price lift if the requester wishes to pay more than listed.
8. Art trades can work if I'm confident enough about it.
9. If I'm missing anything, please question me about it! I will send progress shots unless the requester asks for it to be kept a surprise.
10. I may be slow due to personal hangups or artistic hibernation. The fastest commission types to be finished will be B&W works.
11. I sometimes stream on Picarto.TV. so if you'd like to watch me work I will gladly stream what it is that I'm working on.
12. I'll end up tagging people in the Commissions space below, so just be warned.
13. For now, I will ask for payment after I've finished the work requested, given I tend to take forever. If you'd rather pay before, I'll be alright with that. If this goes wrong for whatever reason, the worst will be that I will request payment before I start.
14. The prices have been made based on how quickly I could finish them, and what the quality could look like.
15. Shading will be most frequently present in fur or scale details, as well as in any major spots where it is required.
16. Artists' choice options are +50 to encourage self-made choices! ( I'm not very good at deciding things when it comes to others' characters, oops. )
17. 100 dA points = $1.00 and 10 dA points = 50c.
18. I will accept deviantART points, but I do have a pay-pal, so that will be sent to receive payment if it is with USD money. ( USD = United States Dollars )
Yes versus No
1. I can try to draw mechanical characters, but I'm not confident in drawing Transformers or large characters like that. Simple mechanics works.
2. I gotta know that you're 18+ before I accept any NSFW requests from you. I'm not getting in trouble for teenagers lmao. This includes anything suggestive. If you are under 16 years old I will not draw characters in skimpy clothing or suggestive poses. Sexual suggestive is for people over 18 years old only. The 16+ rule applies to gore or graphic depictions in general. Thanks.
3. I can experiment with creatures, but humans are iffy. If i don't feel like i can draw your sona then i will decline you. I don't wanna feel like i ruined your character. Y'all deserve the best.
4. I'm not going to draw certain NSFW-related things, or heavily-NSFW situations i.e. birth. I will only say which ones I don't feel comfortable doing in dms or Notes.
5. Yes to ferals, humanoids, humans, and simplistic mechanical characters. No to extreme NSFW or heavily-complicated characters. Yes to in-stream commissions and being asked to stream a request. No to being pushed into something. Yes to traditional for close friends, as I have some anxieties in that respect. No to shipping unless I've shipped / gotten something from you before.
6. I can work on traditional commissions, but I do not have a scanner, so the picture of the drawing will be taken by phone. Do not try to push me to send something to you if I tell you no.
7. Yes to timelines that are a week or more. No to short deadlines. Yes to collaborations, though I do have the right to say no if I don't feel comfortable with that. No to being pushed on something. Personal reasons keep me from being on-point, as well as the fact that I give myself personal work as to keep me going.
Any questions? Feel free to ask me in dms or in Notes! You can Note me for my Discord if you'd like to talk on there, or even just be my friend. Friends are nice. <3
Commissions ( 5 / 5 Open )
Thank you for reading and considering this. Have a good day / night / evening / sweet dreams! <3