I decided to cut out the shape of lemongrab's head in addition to side strips by the jaw. I used the strips to glue to the other non-strip-lemongrab head which provided me space to breathe.
I found that the spray adhesive I purchased to bind the fabric and foam together was not long lasting (also bubbled) . Either I did not put an event amount or the bonding agent needed to be stronger. I'm a beginner when it comes to cosplay. Also I was not able to make a sleeve with my cotton fabric so sticking the edges of the fabric down was a little complicated. The glues I've used were gorilla glue, rubber cement and the spray adhesive. They were all good with fabric and foam but I think I should specifically buy fabric glue next time.
Overall if I planned this better the cosplay could have came out better. Thank you for putting your tutorial out there
Picture is on my profile.