Hello, friends and neighbors! Long time no see! It's been a pretty crazy month or so-- is it just me, or does time really seem to fly these days? (I'm probably just getting old, oh ho ho!)
At any rate, with TOT mostly over with (although certainly NOT forgotten, what with all that art I still have to do!), I figured I would make good on my promise to gauge the interest in some sort of contest for writers.
If you are a writer, I know that sadly you had to be left out of the TOT fun-- or at least thrust into drawing, which was not your natural element. (Though I thought you did a bang-up job, all of you writers-turned-artists!)
So this is your chance to voice your opinions and let me see if there is any interest in having a WRITERS contest. Writing only-- no comics, no art (except fan art, which is ALWAYS okay!)... Just the lovely written word. <3 Ahh. Sorry. I get so emotional.
Now, I have two plans.
Which one I do will be based mostly on the amount of interest this draws. Obviously if there are a ton of writers interested in entering (AND CONSISTENTLY PARTICIPATING), we can do a tournament, like TOT was.
OR, if there are a handful of people but not enough to really make rounds worth while, I can come up with something shorter that would simply be more of a 'Here's the prompt, write, and I with a couple of judges will pick a winner' deal.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
But, mostly, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE comment if you are a writer and would LEGITIMATELY be interested in joining a writing tournament/contest! Despite this blog, anything wouldn't be started until sometime in May at least. So don't worry about school and whatnot-- WE'RE NOT STARTING ANYTHING YET! THIS IS JUST INTEREST.
Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you writers!
So id imagine if they didn't want to- baring exeptional circumstances, they would not be made to
1. I do story mode (but i am willing to do what is comfortable for others)
2. just have fun
3. take turns with the characters all of them I'm okay with not sharing your oc if you don't want to share them, I'm fine with that.
4. I'm okay if you don't want to roleplay as my oc Serena cause you feel it just isn't right. I'm also okay with it
5. I would dearly love to do it throw notes or google doc's, so send me a note or comment down below if you want to start a Role-Play together.
6. I want someone long term as well, and don't be afraid to tell me if you want to stop and take a break or just stop it altogether, I will not get mad at all trust me on that one.
7. You can also take your time getting back to me as well, but I do want to know that you are still into doing the roleplay once in a while cause; I had a lot of people not getting back to me at all when I ask if they are still interested in roleplaying with me at all.
8. You are allowed to add your own OC so you don't have to ask me if you can. I am fine that you do. in fact, I encourage it, the oc's the more fun it will be.
9. I can do mature parts and other stuff like that, but if someone isn't comfortable with that I'm okay with not doing it.
Hope you like it.