Current Residence: Sarasota, Florida (USA for those not from around here) Print preference: Matte Favourite genre of music: soft rock Favourite photographer: My friend Becky ^__^ Favourite style of art: anime realism Operating System: Windows XP MP3 player of choice: Windows Media Player Wallpaper of choice: My own Favourite cartoon character: Goo (that's right, I watch kid's shows, wannafideaboudit?) Personal Quote: Sporks are better than Chopsticks
Favourite Visual Artist
Arthur Rackham is GOD
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Favourite Gaming Platform
Tools of the Trade
Open Canvas, Photoshop CS, Painter 9, and pencils, lotsa pencils
I have decided that this account will be a sort of artistic archive, documenting my progress over the years.
Many of you, but not all, know that I have moved to ~Kylogram (https://www.deviantart.com/kylogram) and there I shall remain.
Feel free to browse this craptastical gallery of wonderment.
I got tagged by ~storytellersdaughter (https://www.deviantart.com/storytellersdaughter)
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person should post 8 facts of themselves.
3. Tagged people should write a journal/blog about these facts.
4. In the end tag and name 8 people.
5. Go to their dA pages and comment saying that they are tagged.
8 facts about me...
1. I love to color things.
2. I live on rice, ramen, and water. (occasionally chicken)
3. I love eating beef.
4. I like watching Ben 10. (a guilty pleasure)
5. I'm obsessed with the first two seasons of avatar.
6. I've broken 5 bones (including teeth) and gotten 18 (5 oral) stitches in my life.
7. I'm picky about the people I ha
There are many who love Avatar: The Last Airbender, and for good reason, it is a great show.
The first two seasons were absolutely amazing, damn near flawless. Animation was decent, character development and voice casting were top-notch, and the kicker, it created for itself a culture. It gave an insight into cultures that we don't see anymore. Sure it's quirky and cartoony sometimes, but you can't help but feel as though you could live in one of these four great nations, you feel the world...
The reason the first two seasons are as amazing as they are is because they are as much about the story being told as they are about the places it is