I finally finished this, yessss! >w</
Anyway, here it is! A shimeji of my robot character, ST1X!
What's a shimeji? Well, it's like a little desktop mascot that waddles around your screen being derpy and cute.
The original program was made by Group-Finity
, I just made a skin for it.
ST1X will wander around your screen, climb on browser and messenger windows, play with an old empty can, and more! Be careful though, sometimes he gets mischeivous and will throw your windows off-screen. Also he may make more of himself. Don't worry though, you can keep his numbers in check and return any tossed windows to their rightful place using the menu. c:
Also if you ever get bored, you can just pick him up with your mouse and toss him around. XD ;WHAT YOU WILL NEED
A computer running on Windows (Sorry, Mac users. <8I I heard there's a way to get it to work on a mac but I'm not exactly sure, so I suppose google's your friend there.)
The latest version of Java.
Winrar or 7zip, to unpack the rar file.INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click the download link on this page and wait for it to download.
2. Extract the folder from the rar file using winrar or 7zip. You can do this by right-clicking on the rar file and...
If you have 7zip, choose 7zip>Extract to "ST1X Shimeji\"
If you have winrar, choose Extract to ST1X Shimeji\
3. You should now have a folder called ST1X Shimeji! Open it up and click the .exe file. There you go! c:MENU
When you start the program, a blue button will appear on the taskbar. Right-clicking it will bring up a menu that will either look like a bunch of japanese or a bunch of squares. Since this will most likely be unreadable to you, here's what the options do!
1. Creates another ST1X
2. Will call ST1X over to your mouse
3. Removes all ST1Xs except for one
4. Returns all windows that ST1X may have thrown off the screen
5. Exits out of the program.
You can also right-click on a clone to remove them one by one.TO UNINSTALL
Just delete the folder. Simple as that. uHu
If you're having issues where it won't open and a box appears and says something in japanese, double-check to make sure you do have the latest version of Java.