You identify as?
Other (There are too many options for me to list, so if you feel the need to explain yourself, the comment section is at your service)
I don't know!
Tomatoes (raw tomatoes, not sauce or anything just the ...
| 460 votes
- No opinion. Eh
If I were to do Inktober (up until the 15th, so half a ...
| 255 votes
- No theme. Just do whatever.
- Make a prompt list and stick to it, like the last two years
- Draw a character you own each day
- Draw a gift each day (may or may not include own character; depends)
- Traditional art studies
How close do you feel we are?
| 479 votes
- I don't know you! We're strangers.
- I know you, I don't think you know me.
- We know each other a little. Acquaintances, maybe.
- I would say we're friends!
- We are close friends! We know each other pretty well, and communicate regularly.
- Best friends!
LaraGhostHobbyist Digital Artist
I'm... not sure? I usually tend to say either suspicious streetlamp or magic 8 ball.
Why magic 8 ball?
Try asking again later. :3
In all seriousness though, I'm either something in the middle of male, female, and genderqueer, or I'm just genderless. Still trying to figure out which is which... it's a little hard when you struggle with the concept of what it means to be a certain gender in the first place.
MacxidyHobbyist General Artist
I identify as female biologically, but as for everything else, I don't really care all that much. I feel like I'm kind of gender neutral but I prefer to be called by my biological gender, just 'cause it makes sense to me. Wouldn't mind at all if someone were to mistake me as the opposite sex, though. -shrug- (which has been done many times over the Internet, buahaha)