I guess you're talking about tea infusions, then, full-bodied Black tea for sure.
Leaves (no pun intended) some trivia:
* Oolong, White, Green and Black teas (and others) all come from the leaves of the same plant at different oxidation levels.
* Earl Grey tea is a blend of Black tea with bergamot oil.
* Assam Sate (India) tea is the highest produced tea in the world.
* In Canada, the definition of black tea is a blend of two or more black teas.
* Green tea usually loses its flavour within a year while black tea retains its flavour for several years.
* In Chinese and the languages of neighboring countries, black tea is known as "red tea". Outside of China and its neighbouring countries, "red tea" more commonly refers to rooibos, a South African herbal tea.