If you or anyone you know are open for couple icon commissions (for me and :devgriwi: of our main fursonas together) feel free to comment below with examples and prices!
Only looking for people who are currently open for commissions, obviously. I can't guarantee we'll buy anything, but feel free to show what you have!
Tomatoes (raw tomatoes, not sauce or anything just the ...
| 448 votes
- No opinion. Eh
If I were to do Inktober (up until the 15th, so half a ...
| 254 votes
- No theme. Just do whatever.
- Make a prompt list and stick to it, like the last two years
- Draw a character you own each day
- Draw a gift each day (may or may not include own character; depends)
- Traditional art studies
How close do you feel we are?
| 478 votes
- I don't know you! We're strangers.
- I know you, I don't think you know me.
- We know each other a little. Acquaintances, maybe.
- I would say we're friends!
- We are close friends! We know each other pretty well, and communicate regularly.
- Best friends!
Hi there! I'm taking commissions ! I mostly do tradiotnal but a simple digital like my examples I can do to! And I won't charge you too much, well not much at all! At the moment I'm taking point commissions and my prices vary from 20-100 points depending! But most likely it's what YOU want to pay! So if your interested check out my art maybe? I'll see what I can do for ya
Commission Prices (OPEN)
Pixel Icons: 60
(With animation: +10-20
With comlplex design: +10
Colored lines: +10)
These will feature one character and will be 50x50 pixels! It's up to you if it's a fullbody or headshot. Linked icons will be priced as two separate icons.
**I will not be taking animated icons at this time**
(With shading: +10
\With complex design: +10)
(With complex design: +10[Points]
With simple background: +10o
Here are my commissions! Icons are at the top <3