First of all, Aigippus are free to make
so this event isn't a special opportunity to get an Aigippus, it's really just for fun
Also it doesn't matter if just one person enters. It's really just a fun thing.How it'd work
- You either breed two Aigippus of your own, or ask for someone else if they want to breed theirs with yours (don't just randomly breed one of yours with someone else's without asking!).
- Sadly, they are a realistic species and cannot reproduce by magic, so one has to be male and the other female. Males can breed with more than one female if you want, but females can only have one foal each, akin to real horses.
- You would draw a picture of the two parents meeting, doing something nice together. Cuddling or sharing food, or taking a walk somewhere nice, maybe?
- Then you'd draw a ref sheet of the baby (nothing too fancy, just something that shows the colours and all right. If it is a valid Aigippus, you can keep it
(If you work together in pairs, you have to decide which one gets to own it, or if you want to co-own. Aigippus only have one foal each breeding)
- You can also draw a picture of the baby with its parents if you want, though that's optional, it's a nice touch!
- For the person/people who did their best the most or made something special out of it, I'd draw a picture of the parents with the baby. Maybe even for everyone who enters, I don't expect many entrants if any
If you don't have any Aigippus but you want one, feel free to make one as long as it fits within the species as described on Aigippus
. Ask me if you have questions about making one