I did this poll before but yesterday's poll made me curious again - How many of you first joined dA before you were 13, and are you 13 or older now?
I made my first dA account when I was 13 or older.
I made my first dA account before I turned 13, but I am 13 or older now.
I made my first dA account before I was 13, and I still haven't turned 13 yet.
Tomatoes (raw tomatoes, not sauce or anything just the ...
| 451 votes
- No opinion. Eh
If I were to do Inktober (up until the 15th, so half a ...
| 254 votes
- No theme. Just do whatever.
- Make a prompt list and stick to it, like the last two years
- Draw a character you own each day
- Draw a gift each day (may or may not include own character; depends)
- Traditional art studies
How close do you feel we are?
| 478 votes
- I don't know you! We're strangers.
- I know you, I don't think you know me.
- We know each other a little. Acquaintances, maybe.
- I would say we're friends!
- We are close friends! We know each other pretty well, and communicate regularly.
- Best friends!
In my case it was kind of funny because even if I was actually over 13 when I joined here, I used to fake my birthday and my year of birth on the internet back then because I was really suspicious of the internet at that time. xD But when I saw that it didn't work that way, I was just like oh well, then I'll put my real birthday in there.
Sea-ArchiveStudent Digital Artist
I wasn't sure so I looked back to my old account to see how long I've been here...so I joined at the end of January in 2009, and my birthday is on the first of January so I would of been 15. Looks like I let it sit around for several months before doing anything with it as well XD I don't think I really even used it regularly till I was 16. I wouldn't mind the age limit being higher (maybe 14/15), but I know that I made some really good friends when I was on here that were 13, and they were not only talented, but were very kind and sweet and loved art. I think that the limit should stay where it is.