- No opinion. Eh
- No theme. Just do whatever.
- Make a prompt list and stick to it, like the last two years
- Draw a character you own each day
- Draw a gift each day (may or may not include own character; depends)
- Traditional art studies
- I don't know you! We're strangers.
- I know you, I don't think you know me.
- We know each other a little. Acquaintances, maybe.
- I would say we're friends!
- We are close friends! We know each other pretty well, and communicate regularly.
- Best friends!
"their friends won’t find a bedrock of emotional support in them"
AHAH I get called a sociopath sometimes but I mean. Good. Good site. *backs away into the shadows*
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity."
Ehehe sounds close enough. The curiosity doesn't really apply since I'm so apathetic these days, but I suppose everything else does.
The N and the P were pretty close to the center; about 10% each. I'm used to switching between INTJ and INTP depending on when I take the test so this works.
I equally listen to my instincts and my common sense as well. If I have a feeling about something, I try to find the reason of it first rather than jump into the bandwagon. If it turns out I'm wrong, it might have serious consequences.
Turned out my instincts aren't that bad, but I hate to do things just because of a sudden vibe. I'm a person of reasons and acts.