Do you have a favourite place? (As in, a favourite place to be on Earth, not on the internet)
Yes, I have one. (feel free to tell me, I like hearing those things!)
Yes, more than one. (feel free to tell me, too!)
Tomatoes (raw tomatoes, not sauce or anything just the ...
| 446 votes
- No opinion. Eh
If I were to do Inktober (up until the 15th, so half a ...
| 254 votes
- No theme. Just do whatever.
- Make a prompt list and stick to it, like the last two years
- Draw a character you own each day
- Draw a gift each day (may or may not include own character; depends)
- Traditional art studies
How close do you feel we are?
| 477 votes
- I don't know you! We're strangers.
- I know you, I don't think you know me.
- We know each other a little. Acquaintances, maybe.
- I would say we're friends!
- We are close friends! We know each other pretty well, and communicate regularly.
- Best friends!
Crystal-GryphonHobbyist General Artist
There's this fallen tree in the woods down a hill from my grandmothers house.i buried my jack russel sparky there...
;-; but now I can't get to it because its all overgrown with thorns.
I also like to sit by the river and relax while these tiny fish nibble my toes,haha.theres a beautiful little spring there too.its so clean and it's nice and cold,so I drink from it sometimes.i love it ;u;
I have multiple. The towpaths and dikes next to the rivers that flow next to my town, because it's a great place to ride my bike and it's gorgeous there (there's other people too, but oh well xD) Then the forest I used to run in, I have many good memories of the place. And last, Ameland, one of the West Friesian Islands (part of the Netherlands), we used to go there every summer when I was young.