PayPal commissions: Open
Point commissions: Open
Current commission queue
Overview of commissions I've done in the past
Art Terms of Service - Design Terms of Service
Will draw/Won't drawWhat will I draw?
- Animals of any species
- Original species and fantasy creatures
- Original characters
- Your pets
- Pokémon and official characters from a franchise
- Couples, romance and relationships of any kind
- Anthros (beware, I am not experienced with anthros)
- Humans (beware, I am not experienced with humans)
Ask me about:
- Me designing a character for you
- Reference sheets
- Situations involving my own characters: depends on the situation and the character.
What will I not draw?
- Robots and mechanics
- Hate art towards another user or against a specific group
- Specific styles belonging to a certain franchise or user, and characters that are too stylized for me to draw in my own style
- Things I feel uncomfortable drawing
*What about NSFW artwork?
I am generally a SFW artist, however, I might do certain kinds of art that would be considered fetish/NSFW. Ask me about it. I am not experienced with this, however, and if I don't feel comfortable drawing your commission, I won't take it. Nudity will probably be okay, sexual themes depend on the case.
Terms of ServiceHow to order
- To order, send me a note or comment on DeviantArt (SpitfiresOnIce), FurAffinity (SpitfiresOnIce), or DM me on Twitter (SpitfiresOnIce). You're welcome to tell me your usernames on any of these sites as I prefer to credit on-site users!
- In your message, include the following: Commission option, reference sheet(s), background (if any), preferred pose/expression (if any), your method of payment (points/Paypal) and any other details you wish to include.
- Make sure your reference sheets are up-to-date and correct! If I make mistakes because your reference sheet was unclear, the fault is not on me. I don't work with written descriptions unless the character is very simple. If you want me to draw your pet, please provide me with as many photos as you can, and if you don't have many, show me photos of similar-looking animals or tell me the breed/species of your pet so I can look up more photos to get a general idea.
- I take Paypal and DeviantArt points (look above to see if which options are open now). When paying with points, don't send them until I told you how to send them! When paying with PayPal, please send it through Goods and Services, with "no address needed". Keep in mind my prices are in Euro (EUR), not dollars.
- I take payment beforehand.
- If you have any special wishes for your commission (sending sketches for approval, submit it on a certain date, etc.), you can ask me about it when you order your commission. Be reasonable, though! I might ask for an additional fee if you expect me to complete it within a very short timespan. I will not always be able to fulfill your request here.
- I hold the right to refuse a commission request for any reason.
- DISCLAIMER: When commissioning me through PayPal, I will only use your email address to send an invoice/to verify that you made the payment. Under no circumstances will I use this, or any linked personal information such as your name or address, for any other purpose, nor will I share/distribute this information to third parties.
While waiting for your commission
- After payment has been sent, you can find your commission on my Trello where you will see its current status.
- I generally give myself a time limit of two weeks from the moment payment was sent to finish a commission. If I cannot meet this deadline for any reason, you will be informed. Before the two weeks are over, please don't pressure me into doing your commission - so far I have always managed to make it before the deadline, so don't worry!
- Commissions bought during a discount sale might take longer than two weeks to complete, and priority will be given to non-discounted commissions, which should always be completed in time.
- If I increase the price of the commission type you bought after you already paid for it, this does not affect you! You will not be asked to pay extra.
After your commission has been finished
- The finished commission will always be submitted to DeviantArt (unless it is against the site rules) and might be submitted to FurAffinity or Twitter.
- If there are any errors, please tell me right away. If you only tell me afterwards, it might be too late for me to fix! And please don't be shy to ask me about correcting design mistakes. You are a paying customer and you have the right to do so!
- That being said, please don't request endless fixing because you are unsure about your character's design. Be fair to me as well.
- If you are unsatisfied about the piece and you think it is not on par with the rest of my gallery, tell me about it. If it is obvious this was not my usual quality level, we can work out a compensational art piece or a partial (or complete) refund.
- What can you use your commission for? You can find the rules on usage of my art here: Art Terms of Service. For character designs, see here: Design Terms of Service. Most of it is common sense, but it's good to keep in mind! Almost all personal use is okay, commercial use is not.
When does refunding apply?
All information regarding refunds can be found here: Commissions: Rules for Refunding
If you have another question, feel free to ask me anything!
PricesAll prices are in Euro (€) or DeviantArt points (). Due to transaction fees, I go by a rate of €1 = 110.
If you use another currency than euro and you want to see how much it is in yours, here is a handy link to a converter.
Headshot flatcoloured: €9/990 or shaded: €12/1,320
Bust/halfbody €12/1,320 for flat, €16/1,760 for shaded
Fullbody flatcoloured €15/1,650 (extra character in the same image is €10/1,100)
Fullbody shaded €20/2,200 (extra character in the same image is €15/1,650)
Solid colour backgrounds, gradients and undefined or patterned backgrounds are free! You can also ask for borders, text on the image, a white outline around the character, and so on.
Additional simple, but defined background €5-€15/550-1,650 (price depends on complexity, this price is added to the price of the characters)
Additional indoor background €25-€40/2,750-4,400 (price depends on complexity, this price is added to the price of the characters)
Additional outdoor background €30-€50/3,300-5,500 (price depends on exact complexity, this price is added to the price of the characters)
Pixel icon €8/880
Pixel doll simple shaded €10/1,100
Pixel doll detailed shading €16/1,760
If there's another type of image you had in mind, feel free to ask me about it! See my gallery for all artworks I have done in the past. Keep in mind that there's a good chance I will refuse to do image types I have never done before.