I will draw:
- Animals of any species
- Original species and fantasy creatures
- Pets and animals from photo reference
- Pokémon and other franchise characters
- Couples, romance and relationships
- Humans and anthros, though they are not my strong point
Ask me about:
- Custom character designs
- Situations involving my own characters
I will not draw
- Explicit sexual content
- Hate art towards another user or group
- Heavily complex mechanic designs or anything else that is too complicated
I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
How to orderMessage me with the following form (remove the parts between brackets and fill in):
Character reference(s): (please provide clear images)
Pose/Expression: (if more than one character, describe their interaction, it helps to know what their relationship is)
Background: (if any, describe what you want it to look like)
Anything else? (self explanatory)
Payment: (Points/PayPal. if points, wait for me to set up a widget, if PayPal, fill in your email here for an invoice)
DISCLAIMER: When commissioning me through PayPal, I will only use your email address to send an invoice/to verify that you made the payment. Under no circumstances will I use this, or any linked personal information such as your name or address, for any other purpose, nor will I share/distribute this information to third parties.
Waiting for your commission
- Between ordering and the art being uploaded, you can find your commission on my Trello, where you can view its current status.
- Chibis will generally be completed in one go, without a prior sketch (unless the customer asks for one). For any other type of art, I send a sketch for approval. If you would like WIPs at additional stages of the drawing process (colouring, background), please let me know.
- I generally try to complete commissions within two weeks. If anything comes up in that time, I will contact you to inform you of the delay.
- Commissions bought during a discount/mass sale might take longer to complete, and commissions bought at their regular price take priority over discounted ones.
Receiving your commission
- The art will be uploaded to DeviantArt, Twitter, FurAffinity and Tumblr. I can also DM or email the art to you, if you state this as a preference.
- If there are any errors on my part, please tell me immediately and I will try my best to fix them.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome of the commission, contact me civilly and we can work out a compensation if the work was below my usual quality.
- After I receive the okay on the final outcome, I will consider the process final, and I might remove the layered version of your commission from my workfiles. I am not obligated to edit character designs that have been altered after the commission's completion.
- Personal use of the art you commissioned is permitted (icons, banners, profile decoration, printing it out for yourself). You are not allowed to use my art for commercial purposes without permission (ask about art being put on merch and the like).
Chibi: €10 for flat, €15 for shaded
Headshot: €15 for flat, €20 for shaded
Halfbody: €20 for flat, €30 for shaded
Fullbody: €25 for flat, €40 for shaded
Extra character is +75% of the base price.
Transparent, one colour, or gradient: No extra charge
Simple: €15-25 (generally, this means there's a surrounding going on, but it's not overly detailed, for example a sky with a field or ocean-ish view, foliage/trees are either absent or kept vague/undetailed. Most backgrounds on headshots and halfbodies where the character is the focus will fall into this category unless you specifically request refined detail)
Full scene, indoor: €30-60 (no recent examples)
Full scene, outdoor: €30-70
Prices range depending on complexity.
For a full list of pixel art examples, look in this folder.
Pixel icon: €10
Pixel doll simple shaded: €18
Pixel doll fully shaded: €22
For a full list of traditional art examples, look in this folder.
Full scene: Prices start at €40 for a single character in an environment and go up as the amount of detail and characters increase. Please provide enough description of what you want the environment to be like, as this type of art is not as easy - or sometimes impossible - to correct when mistakes are made. Shipping art can be discussed, but this may increase the price because of shipping and material costs).
(this would be about €60)
Ask about anything not mentioned here!
Just life updates, not really important
COMMISSIONS - OPEN
Commission Prices - Closed
Commission Pricing (points and paypal)
Commission type: Flat Chibi
Character reference(s): https://toyhou.se/6268878.novocaine
Pose/Expression: Could I have him mostly neutral looking, but with his brows a little furrowed (kinda like in his reference sheet) Pose can be pretty much anything
Anything else? I would like him with NO wings, NO muzzle. But I would like him wearing his collar. All design notes can be found in his toyhouse
Payment: Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
Character reference(s): sta.sh/29pikyr6k3h
Pose/Expression: maybe just standing with their tail up and mouth open like they're really happy
Anything else? he has a tuft of hair on his head, same color as his stripe.
Commission type: flat chibi
Character reference(s): SacredRoses-Art
Pose/Expression: surprise me!
Anything else? n/a