Or at least... Trying really hard to.
I have barely been here lately! I submit and run, and that's when I draw at all, which... Barely happens because.
I would say I'm really busy but the truth is that I'm not. I'm just in a weird rut right now and getting myself to draw when I don't technically have to has been really hard. That being said, I have been keeping a sketchbook of some kind that I'm using almost daily, and it is nice, but I feel like most art in there isn't submit worthy.
Maybe I do need a break, but the problem is that right now I'm not really doing a whole lot in general and accomplishing nothing all the time is very bad for my mental state. So I'm going to try to change things. And I say try, because I've attempted it before and it was harder than I estimated.
I will be attempting a few art challenges to keep me going art-wise (Inktober is approaching, for example, pretty excited for that) but apart from that
- if you want to commission me, my commissions are always open: Commission ToS and prices (OPEN) I will make commissions a priority.
- if there's anything you'd like me to draw involving my own characters, let me know! My characters can be found here: toyhou.se/SpitfiresOnIce/chara… non-character related suggestions are also okay. I'm not lacking in ideas, just motivation to get myself into drawing, but no harm in having people suggest things, right.
That will be all! Thanks for reading, I hope you all have been well and that you've had a nice summer (or winter, for those on the southern hemisphere).
Nothing quite like a good old fursona meme when that's the only character of mine who ever sees daylight! Also literally any time there's a fursona meme I haven't done yet, I have to do it, it's natural
1) their first design vs. current design
Honestly not much changed,,, they got a more defined body type, different accessories, some very minimal marking changes.
2) why are they your fursona?
Because I love them! I've had them for so long now, I'm happy to stay with them. Nothing else would quite seem right. I've molded them into what I am, and they just feel right.
3) whats different between you and your fursona?
Looks, mostly. They have my personality and their life is mine.
4) their theme song
My Friend - Marble Sounds
5) give them a canon voice!
I'm boring but I can't think of one, I'm sorry but I don't remember voice actors to save my lIFE
6) what does your fursona love and hate?
Loves food, walking, hanging out with close friends, rivers, forests, mountains, being cosy. Hates wet fur, raisins, alcohol, loud noises.
7) their body type vs. yours
They're the same. I probably draw them a little skinnier and they're also flat chested, though.
8) how strong is your connection to your fursona?
Very strong. I've been kind of absent from everything lately, but I know that once I'm more connected to things again, they will be right there where they always have been. It's comforting. They're comforting to look at.
9) is your fursona shipped with someone elses character? if so, who?
Yes! With Serval.
They're good and seeing them together makes me really happy.
10) who/what is your fursona based off of?
A... cat. With my personality. That's about it, and then I couldn't decide between grey and brown,
11) do you wish your fursona was real?
It would be super cool to have a cat that looks like Bienie, honestly. Best pet.
12) how much did you spend on art for them so far?
HMMMM I've had them for many a year and I have bought a fair amount of commissions in that time... so I'm assuming... a lot...
13) where would your fursona live if they were real?
Ohhh this actually came up a few days ago. Probably in a forest near the sea or body of water, somewhere in a nice cave. I imagine Bienie could feel at home in many places, but they'd have to make it their home.
14) have you ever sold/traded them before?
Nope, and I never will. Staying with me until I die.
15) their favorite holiday
Christmas! Cosy, lights, and everything smells nice! Plus, they do like Christmas music, secretly.
16) pick a movie/tv show character they relate to most!
UhhHHhHhhH honestly that's a really good question. My first thought was Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother but that's mostly because Tiny Gang has a salt-pepper-cumin theme ongoing like Marshall, Lily and Ted on the show did in one episode fffff
17) pick another fictional character they relate to!
WHY ARE THERE TWO THAT'S SO RUDE
Max Caulfield from Life is Strange is relatable?
18) when were they last revamped?
They got new accessories during the summer of 2017. Actual design changes, probably like the very end of 2013 when they got the pawpad scar.
19) who is their best friend?
Kyo, Oliver and Dog.
20) did you create them?
21) their favorite season
Winter, but all of them are nice.
22) do you have a fursuit of them? if not, do you want one?
No, and nope! Not into fursuits, to be honest.
23) how long have they been your fursona?
7 and a half years! Since January 25, 2011.
24) how many times have they been redesigned/altered?
Maybe like four-five times with minor changes? Really not a lot. Honestly, maybe even less than that.
25) their favorite restaurant
Difficult. They probbaly like sushi but I also never have that anymore, so.
26) do they have any phobias?
Heights! They hate heights.
27) name one thing people forget when drawing them
The coloured fur is visible on the inside elbow too, and there is one stripe visible on the inside of the back legs. Usually, leg markings are the problem.
28) favorite art piece of them
THERE'S SO MANY they have 2,000+ art pieces...
I'm just going to put some art I drew that I still like
29) do they represent you or a part of you?
Yes! They do represent me.
30) tell me one fun fact of them!
They're smaller than most of their friends and have a shorter tail than most of them. They find this mildly upsetting.
This might be a thing that's over in a few days in which case, nevermind this journal, but I haven't been doing as well lately in the past... while, there's some things I've had trouble starting and while I'm sorting that out I might be absent for a while, I don't know. I'll see, but if I'm not responsive that's why! Hope you've all been well!
If you're someone I know you can add me on Discord, I might not reply a lot there but sometimes I talk
Please beware that I probably won't add you if I don't recognize you at all, though!
EDIT: all of them are gone, thank you guys! If there's leftovers in a month or so I'll distribute them so other people can have a chance.
Does anyone want a code...
Beware that if you don't use it after a few weeks I may end up forgetting it already belongs to someone and give it to someone else ffFFF so try to make sure you actually redeem the invite code if you want an account!
All I ask is that you don't resell the codes for art/money/points or some other kind of thing because that's kind of a dick move in my opinion when you got the code for free. Please just use them for yourself or to give to friends for free :>
Also please just comment if you want one, because usually I get people commenting with "hmm I don't know if I want this" and like, I don't know what to do with that, my guy, take it or leave it, it's all up to you, you decide
Also every time I make these journals people ask me what Toyhou.se is and it gets tiring to explain to every comment, so. It's a character storage site. You can make character profiles, add images, information, literature, custom coding, subfolders and all that jazz. It's good for storing character art and organizing your characters. The site's been getting updates lately and in my opinion it's pretty good, but mean it's a free code and I havea bunch of them to spare so you can honestly just try it out yourself!
Canada was great, I really loved the country but I love my friends eVEN MORE and I can't believe I was able to go across an entire ocean to spend two weeks with them. We ended up seeing Toronto, going to the aquarium, seeing Niagara Falls, walking around, hanging out, spending so much time together. The goodbye was so sad, especially because the planes changed and us Europeans had to take different planes home instead of travel together for part of the journey and that early goodbye was all the more painful oof suddenly both people at once were gone. Feelsbadman. Also flying was not as bad as I expected? Long travel times aside, the flights themselves were enjoyable. Flying across timezones definitely messes me up though, it feels like entering another reality.
Anyway, I'd love to go back (and I will, when I can, for sure). I can't believe we finally did this after years, it feels unreal but it happened! If you read this Kyo/Jayden I Love You thank you for making this happen.
I will work on commissions shortly, I have some papers to take care of but I'll begin drawing again starting tomorrow! As you could tell, I sort of took a break from that in Canada, I worked on papers for a bit but for the most part I just spent time with the people I love and enjoyed myself. Apologies for the delays on art! I promise I will do my best to make it worth the wait. Also I have 1,500+ inbox things so if I haven't commented on your art in a while: I love you and I am deeply sorry you're doing great and I support you
Have a music meme with what I'm assuming are underwhelming answers.
Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo
(it's because they look like a snack)
(oh no x2)
(oh no x3)
(OH NO x4)
(I'm not liking what Spotify is doing here)
(I feel like that's a very depressing song to end a life with)
(I dO LOVE THAT SONG been meaning to draw to it)
Gravity - EDEN
I stole this from So Many people in my inbox holy shit
It's 5:54 as I start this and Jayden and Kyo are sound asleep so until they wake up or I fall back asleep I'm going to occupy myself with this
I Can't Believe I'm in Canada, absolutely wild. Good
Hey hey hey
Guess who has airplane tickets to see their best friends in July,,,, I'm going to Canada for two weeks to be with Tiny Gang and I'm excited. First time flying alone. I've only been in an airplane once as a child, so, this should be an experience! I'll probably be anxious about it a lot, so prepare yourselves.
Also sunkissin tagged me so I'm just going to, answer her questions but not make new ones or tags because I don't want to,
1) What was your childhood obsession?
Pokémon and animals. I obsessively read books about animals and it was practically all I talked about. Pokémon was usually all I thought about at any given moment. At some point I became a horse person after going to a horse camp. Those were my main obsessions at the time.
2) Which upcoming film are you most looking forward to?
Love, Simon isn't out in Europe yet. I probably won't be able to see it in the cinema, but... still looking forward to seeing it.
3) Who's/what's your favourite YouTuber(s)/YouTube series?
Jacksfilms, but I haven't been keeping up with anything on YouTube as of late, so I haven't watched him in a while.
4) If you could make a film about any of your characters, which one would it be?
None of them have developed stories that I like enough so I'd just be embarassed about any of them hHTCVHYGT
5) What's your idea of a perfect burger?
Has Good Bread. And is not too dry overall. Tomato is good. Leaf
6) Which way is toilet paper supposed to face, inwards or outwards?
Follow your dreams... I hang it inward facing but. Eh
7) What's your favourite subject to research?
Honestly, probably still animal stuff. I love reading about such things. Psychology is interesting, too.
8) What was the best show on TV when you were a child?
Pokémon, but I was a fan of Hamtaro too. And anything on Ketnet fffff
9) What's your favourite animal to see at the zoo?
I like the equines usually, and a few others, like the Rhim gazelle, otters, wallabies. Turtles/tortoises too.
10) Ultimate comfort film, show and/or game?
Film... Don't have any. Show is How I Met Your Mother and Brooklyn 99. Game is Animal Crossing and Life is Strange (that is, the chill parts of the game that aren't heartbreaking).
11) What's the weirdest thing you've learned recently?
I feel like I did learn something weird recently, but I can't think of it?
12) How do you tame a horse in Minecraft?
I don't play Minecraft... I have no idea... carefully, I imagine
- Listening to: Avicii
I stole this from Irwin and Cricket. Nice
1. I've come to realize that my hair:
Will probably never be dyed because apparently that's just, not a thing I want. Also it's hard to get it to look messy in a good way, which is sad
2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I zone out a lot, lose my train of thought, and don't get to express myself properly a lot of the time. Talking is really hard but I still want to try.
3. I've come to realize that I don't want:
Uncertainty about anything and everything anymore. You can't predict everything in life, but you have to have certain elements in your life that are stable.
4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
Is my close family, friends and my partners. It's cliche but it's become more and more clear
5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
The ability to really believe in some things and be open. I'm way more sceptical than I used to, I don't disclose things as easily as I used to. I think in some ways, it's a good thing, but in others, it's a bit sad.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
I know very well what the right thing to do for myself is, and I still do the opposite because it just feels better. I know very well and yet
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
I will probably surprise a lot of people because who would've expected that
8. I've come to realize that money:
Is really useful when you're trying to start your own life or advance in life in any way.
9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I will be someplace I absolutely cannot imagine myself being right now. I have no idea what the future will be like whatsoever.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
Gay and irresponsible
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
Someone who has enough to deal with as is and doesn't need my nonsense on top of that, probably
12. I've come to realize that the last time I smiled was:
Today? But I don't know why exactly
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
Is sort of important given it's the main way I have to communicate with the people that give me emotional support.
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I tend to fall asleep again and mess around on my phone. I often just look at messages I have, then proceed to not respond and just sleep another hour or two.
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
Say goodnight to my partners and sometimes other people. It's become a ritual to say goodnight to everyone, it's kind of nice.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
How I need to make better life decisions and be a better person for people, in different ways. I want to be a positive influence but I don't know if I am, maybe.
17. I've come to realize that my life:
Is rather mundane on one hand and confuses me on the other. But we'll see where it goes.
18. I've come to realize that my favorite drink is:
Tea. Particularly Twinings English Breakfast. I drink it almost every day now, it just feels right.
19. I've come to realize that today I will have:
Spaghetti. I'm actually not sure of that, but I really hope I will you know
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
Talk to my people and watch some Netflix/Rabb.it, maybe have a call? Spending time with people either way.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
Go to class, and I don't want to, I really just want to sleep and draw.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
Figure out my feelings and either have drastic things happen or get over myself. I just want something to change, whether it's one way or another you know
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
Probably someone who watches me. Hi person reposting this meme, how are you
24. I've come to realize relationships are:
So Incredibly Difficult and hard work. Maybe it's easy with some people, I don't know, it's never come naturally for me, but I still want to try
25. I've come to realize that love:
Can mean like, so many things. But regardless, love is good.
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend:
shrug emoji because genders, idk,
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend:
also shrug emoji because genders,
28. I've come to realize food is:
Something I really look forward to but that I need to spend less money on
29: I've come to realize that this summer:
Is either going to be me working all the time and not going to feel like summer at all OR me going on an adventure I will never forget, we'll see what happens
30. I've come to realize heartbreak:
Is sometimes necessary but if it happens too often you should probably protect yourself better and evaluate what you're doing
31. I've come to realize that the person I like:
Is a good person who I want to keep around regardless of what happens
32. I've come to realize that my brother:
Is good but living with him again is sometimes frustrating and can get on my nerves
33. I've come to realize that crying:
Is something I find really hard to do? Like, often, these days I want to, but I can't. I don't remember when I last cried, often I just sit around feeling bad with no way to get it out of my system.
34. I've come to realize that death:
35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
I'm usually not sick enough to stay home from work or uni, so it's the worthless kind of sick.
36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I tend to not do anything I could do to solve that (be productive, read a new book, watch a new series, play a new game) and just go do something I've already done many times.
37. After answering every question I realize that:
A lot of these are, in fact, recent realizations. Huh
- Watching: Friends
- Eating: Mini chocolate eggs
- Drinking: Tea
700 watchers raffle OPEN!
She has really nice art, I definitely recommend watching her
HERE I AM Once more with a journal that is way too long, but it's a tradition. So, basically, I'll be looking at my old resolutions and making new ones, as well as write down stuff that happened. Also if you're mentioned, I gave a few shoutouts to people below (2017 in life), so that's why It's just that part, so no need to read the entire journal!
In 2017, I would like to:
- Give all of my OC's at least one new piece of art. Can be drawn by someone else, but it would be even better if I could draw all of them in 2017! Yea, no, I did not do that. I actually got insanely busy with owed art this year, but I tried, ffff. Sort of
- Redesign my characters with outdated designs and work their personalities out more. I redesigned one or so? sORRY
- Make gifts for active commenters. Comments have been decreasing compared to other years, and I would love to reward those that still put their effort into saying something about my work. Sweats nervously, I completely forgot I made this resolution
- Revise commission prices and TOS, and work more professionally. That I did do!
- Comment more on other people's art myself. I currently comment a lot, but I would like to give longer, more in depth comments. I have aso decreased on this, and my comments are not as long. It's been an insanely busy year.
- Try to build up more friendships and maintain the current ones that are worth keeping. Yeee! I got better at friend stuff in 2017 and met some new people. Nice!
- Earn money towards meeting Tiny Gang and plan out the meeting as much as possible, whether we meet in 2017 or not. PROGRESS, I did meet Kyo and earned some money towards the Canada trip. We couldn't do it this yea, but we will get there sooner or later.
- Not make any resolutions about love for once. If it happens, it happens, but if not, take a break from it. Most of the year was recovery with a little heckery but, yea
- Well, I always talk about doing better at school and it never happens, so just. Try to make it, even if my motivation is at an all time low I'm tRYING PAST BIENIE
- Stay alive! Finger guns
I did not do great on those, wow. Whoops No excuses, it's my mistake.
The main things that happened this year were
2017 in life
- I finished my bachelor thesis, sadly not all of my subjects from that year, but I'm getting there,
- Remained active on Twitter, FurAffinity and Toyhouse alongside DeviantArt
- Met Kyo in person in the Netherlands
- My family got closer to each other, I feel
- Had two summer jobs for about a month each, earning me some money, one of which I also got all by myself, which was nice
- Got closer to Dog, joined the Ketchup group, went to MCM in England with Dog and met 6/8 of Ketchup there (I'm one of them, but,)
- Gained three queerplatonic partners whom I love
- A bunch of other experiences which were, good learning experiences
Shoutouts to a bunch of people
draqiin and Yialo for always being there throughout the entire year, completely unconditionally, and never having had to doubt either of you for one second
TheDogzLife for being my rock and a comfort person, and for encouraging me to do stuff I need to do, and just, for existing in 2017
servalshark for always having been supportive, but also for getting closer in the past months, it makes me happy and I am glad that happened
Goomuin for consistently being there to hang out, even if I haven't that that much time this year, I still appreciate it
Griwi for hanging out with me and still being around also despite me not having been at my best
sunkissin breeozoa OkamiWhitewings aicyden INDUSTRIAL-SURGERY for looking out for me and for your support when I was having hard moments, I appreciate it so much
All of Ketchup, Baked Beans and other friends I have, for making things a lot more bearable and for all the good times
2017 in art
A bunch of other okay-looking art that didn't make it into the meme:
Summing things up:
- Bienie got a new reference sheet! Again
- More commission art than usual
- A lot of experimenting
- Thinner lines, playing around with shading
- Still not satisfied with backgrounds but I do try
- Traditional art! Rediscovered that was an option
- Vague attempts at humans but I really need to get better at drawing them still
- Sometimes pixels
In 2018, I would like to:
- Sleep a bit more again. Blease
- I don't know what to do with university, but just, try to somehow progress in it
- Keep my friends and qpps around, and hopefully meet some of them in person
- Heartbreak always happens regardless, but some heart-healing experiences would be nice to have
- Maybe exercise?
- Hopefully get a job again sometime
- Stay alive
Can you tell my expectations are at an all time low, I just don't have a lot of energy at the moment but it will be better ffff
Things to look forward to in 2018:
- The Farewell bonus episode of Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Bienie turns 7 in late January (I wrote this in my journal last year. I was a fool and got the number wrong)
- Meeting Dog in February
- Have a small moment of peace and quiet after my exams and thesis presentation, maybe, unless we get something new right after
- Birthday although I don't like the sound of turning 23
- Inktober 2018?
- Having been a deviant for 9 years
- Christmas and New Year's Eve
I AM SUddenly really tired so I'll leave it at that,
Basically, 2017 was wild and hard, but probably also good, and I'm glad about many things that happened. I'll leave it at that!
Thank you so much to everyone who was there for me this year, who talked to me this year, who was around for me this year. Special thanks to the lovely people who even drew me stuff this year. I appreciate it a ton!
I hope you all have the best 2018 possible!
I don't think it helps for doctors but someone else might be genuinely spooked by journal tags
Anyway, I got tagged by Down-Flower and I won't make any new questions or anything, but I figured, what's the harm in answering them, might as well!
- How did you come up with your username?
I was 14 and didn't know how English worked and I wanted an ice and fire related username. i thought a spitfire was a flame of some sorts? Whoops
- What is a piece of art you are least proud of and why? No cheating with super old art.
Least proud? Okay, let's see. I guess this but also it was drawn really quickly so Eh
- How has your art style evolved as you have matured?
I mean, I went from to in like 6 years, so... More defined, from round baby shapes to sharper lines, better shading? Still need to work on those expressions, though. I feel like the characters I draw generally look older now.
- When and how did you discover your passion for art?
I just always doodled as a kid and never stopped. I got into drawing seriously because of friends joining art sites, though.
- Do you have a fursona? What is it?
Absolutely! It's This Loser I would eat all of my arms for them
- What is your preferred tool for making your craft?
DeviantArt muro for the sketch, lines and flatcolouring, Paint Tool SAI for most other things. Sometimes I shade in Muro too, but exporting layers takes effort, so eh. Traditionally, I love fineliners.
- How do you get over artist's block?
Either rest and do something else or power through it and struggle until it works. Sometimes I need a break, but sometimes I really just need to suffer for a few days until I get my shit together. It depends, but I honestly don't feel like I really experience artist block all that much? I get unable to draw sometimes, but I feel like that's more of an energy issue.
- What is your favorite video game or video game series?
Life is Strange hokds my heart and proceeds to rip it into tiny pieces. Thank you. Also I love Pokémon and Animal Crossing.
- Any songs in your head right now?
I just heard Happy Together by The Turtles on the radio, so that!
- Can you imagine a world without music?
I mean, it's not great, but
- Are you musically inclined in anyway? (constantly singing to yourself counts)
Nah man, I listen to music and draw to music and that's it.
- What is your favorite color? And don't say red, yellow, green. I want words like scarlet, ripened banana, and chartreuse.
Do I look like I'm that sophisticated. Uuuuuhhhh man, I have no idea what colour that would be, just a collection of various shades of blue honestly.
I have gotten into the habit to do these journal memes again, so,
Crimson - What was an event that’s shaped you to be who you are today?
Huh, I don't think it was a singular event, but I feel I have changed a lot in the past year mostly because of the aftermath of the first proper breakup I had. I have different views on things now, and different priorities too.
Light Pink - Do you have stuffed animals?
Yea! Most of them are on my shelves/in a basket, then there's my Leafeon and Zigzagoon who are on my bed.
Blush - Are you single?
In like, the most technical sense, sort of, but I'm not available you know? "Reserved" is the best way to put it pfffff
Amaranth - What’s your favourite emotion?
The moment where a sudden wave of calmth floods you and you get a strong "everything will be okay, you got this" feeling. A blessing for my anxious self. Also the feeling of being really, truly, sincerely loved by someone.
Cherry Blossom - How are you feeling right now?
I'm procrastinating on uni work but I also got to lessen my workload today so somewhat relieved? Also, happy I got to experience some snow again.
Hollywood Cerise - What are your ambitions?
Get a job that lets me have my own place and livable circumstances, and meet some of the people who are dear to me who live in other countries.
Razzmatazz - Favourite TV Show?
I'm never going to get over How I Met Your mother, honestly.
Rose - Where do you feel most comfortable?
In my room pffff or around close friends.
French Rose - What is your favourite flavour?
Uhhhhh for many things it's apple, sometimes chocolate but there are certain chocolate things I really don't like. Matcha is good also.
Cameo Pink - Favourite movie?
I don't have one as of now fffffff
Buff Orange - Do you consider yourself athletic?
Not anymore, but... Future goals
Burnt Sienna - Favourite smell?
Freshly baked cake, the smell of spring, that one plant outside that I keep smelling but cannot name.
Melon - Do you like to dance?
I cannot dance at all and I feel embarassed trying usually ffffff Curse you, bad motorics.
Carrot - Do you bake?
Not often, but again something I'd like to do more in the future.
Copper - What is your favourite kind of day?
SUNNY BUT COLD and also days where I go outside at least once to do something, get to walk around a decent bit/ride my bike, then come home at a decent time for a relaxed evening activity.
Orangeade - When do you feel alive?
When I ride my bike and I have that Energy Burst and I'm just motivated to ride all the way into the sun. Good Mood
Gamboge - Where do you want to travel?
For myself: Iceland. To meet people: Ontario (Canada), Florida (US), Denmark, aaand England but I am going there in February.
Peach - Favourite texture/s?
Smooth,,,,,, and soft animal fur. Certain skin things. I touch my ears a lot because of it.
Vermillion - How brave are you?
I am a HUGE COWARD
Bittersweet Shimmer - What is your favourite memory?
There are many, some of which are too personal, but a fond one is going to a summer camp in France when I was... 12-13? Pretty sure my birthday was during said camp because my friends brought gifts for me. Either way, that was one of the best summer camps I had. The environment was amazing, the people were great, I had such a good time. Another was a chiro summer camp in 2012, that was probably my favourite chiro camp ever. I missed it so much when I got home. Also the meeting with Kyo and the one with Dog were both great, as well as online moments I've had with friends.
Flax - Do you like going to the beach?
YEA I don't get to do it super often but yes, the beach is great!
Wheat - Who can you trust the most?
I trust Jay and Kyo with every single one of my emotions and I can tell Dog anything too.
Laser Lemon - What kind of phone do you have?
Motorola G4 Plus, it is a fine phone
Gold - Are you high maintenance?
Dear lord I hope not. I normally don't require much to be happy.
Mellow Yellow - How calm are you?
I'm often outerly calm but innerly panicking. I get stressed a lot, but I try to act calm fffff
Unmellow Yellow - How high energy are you?
Nowadays not much, but I can be really energetic. I can get drained really easily by social interactions, while exercise makes me more energetic.
Papaya Whip - How honest are you?
Nowadays I try to be as honest as possible, even if I'm scared of it.
Transparent Yellow - Would you consider yourself to be special?
Not at all
Canary - Favourite song?
Currently it's just, a bunch of sappy songs because mood pFFFFF
Reed Yellow - Do you play an instrument?
No :C Once again motorics not cooperating.
Pear - Where do you feel rested?
In my bed usually, or in our garden.
Olive - What is your favourite food?
Spaghetti... Why is this question under "olive" though
Fern - Favourite plant?
I love my fittonia buddy so probably that one, but succulents are so cute also
Moss - Are you quiet or loud?
Tea green - How do you relax?
Listening to music, playing Animal Crossing, sometimes art although most art I do nowadays is owed so not really made to relax.
Celadon - Dream job?
Librarian, maybe, I actually have no idea.
Harlequin - Can you act?
Not at all...
Malachite - Do you speak more than one language?
English and Dutch, bits of French and German but I haven't used either of those in a while.
Mantis - Favourite animal?
Seafoam Green - Do you like water?
Yeeee, water is great! Both as a drink and to be around, I love rivers, lakes and oceans.
Sky Blue - Would you ever want to fly?
As in, in an airplane or with wings/superpowers? I mean, I'm scared of heights, but it would be cool to experience. Also I would need to fly anyway if I wanted to see Jay or Serval ffffff
Periwinkle - Would you want to breathe underwater?
YEA NEAT ABILITY, DEFINITELY
Powder Blue - Or control the weather?
I MEAN YEA ANOTHER NEAT ABILITY
Liberty - Become the president/prime minister?
Oh, no. No no no. Leave me out of that, I don't make good decisions.
Space Cadet - Become an astronaut?
Maybe, although to be entirely honest, that sounds terrifying.
Celeste - Have perfect pitch?
That would be nice compared to what my voice is now.
Eton Blue - Become invisible?
Ooooooo yes, that would be cool
Indigo - Become immortal?
Iris - Grow plants at will?
YES??? DEFINITELY HECK
Whispering Blue - Or teleport?
YES that is the most solid ability and I could teleport to people.
Lilac - Would you want kids?
Personally not, I don't think I have what it takes to be a parent/provider.
Lavender - What is your favourite time of day?
Early morning (which I always sleep through nowadays, or I will wake up at 5, text my friends for an hour, then fall asleep for 3 more hours) or sunset.
Mulberry - Could you betray someone?
I hope not.
Eminence - Favourite sounds?
Gentle rain, birds chirping, someone's voice c:
Palatinate - Do you think you’ll make it to 100 years old?
I think not but who knows?
Prune - Do you ever think about dying?
I try not to, it's not the most pleasant thought.
Fandango - Do you spontaneously start singing sometimes?
I don't think I do? I don't spontaneously use my voice a lot to begin with
Thistle - If you could become wise, rich, or intelligent, which would you rather?
I mean... If I was rich I could meet my friends, so,
I don't know if wisdom or intelligence would bring me a happier life.
Mauve - What would you name your kids/pets?
Exactly One Egg
Cream - If you had 1 day left to live, what would you do?
If I could meet my friends, I would. Alternatively, type out an essay on how much I love them.
Silver - Are you a good person?
I hope I can be.
Ecru - How do you feel about the world today?
The world outside my window is covered in white and I am hapy about it. Winterrr
Auburn - Favourite colour?
White - Do you own lots of makeup?
I don't have any makeup ffff
Black - What is the greatest success of your life so far?
Uuuuuuuuuuuh getting a summer job by myself? That was hard because f disability stuff, but I'm glad I did!
Pink Nectar - What’s your aesthetic?
OH OH nature stuff from northern countries (pine trees, taiga, tundra, those kidns of things)
Sepia - Do you like photography?
I enjoy it, but I am not a photographer myself!
and filled it out in class
1. This meme may be personal. You ready for it?
That's my favourite kind of meme heck ye
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Consider this: I keep my name when I marry, as is the habit where I live.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
No... I was unhappy about having to go to class and wanted sleep. I still do.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Dog! We were watching a movie.
5. What are you excited for?
To have all owed art finished heck yes. Also Christmas!
6. What were you doing yesterday?
I drew most of a Secret Santa part, took a nice walk, and was stressed. Oh and watched said movie.
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
It was Dog!
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
9. Have a best friend?
Yes! More than one.
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
Nah, I'm not scared of the actual feeling. Of acting on it, that's a different story.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yea. It's different from love later on, but sure, they can be!
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
13. What time is it right this second?
10:19 AM. I'm filling out this meme very slowly.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Pretty sure that was Dog over a month ago. I don't take pictures with people often...
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Confused Confused Confused Confused Co
17. When was the last time you cried?
I teared up a little last night but otherwise it was Friday night.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Meh, usually not.
20. How fast does your mind change?
So fast... It's really annoying... I never know a hecking thing ever...
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Yea, I'm just not feeling great because I didn't sleep enough. But I'm fine, although confused these days. But I'm fine.
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
I don't know man, people do bad things.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
I do not want to write a paper for this class. There is someone I want to call with even though I am garbage at spoken communication. What should I eat for lunch
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
MEETING DOG AGAIN in Exactly Two Months. Papers and presentations will kill me but I have to stay alive for the beeper. Also Christmas. I don't even know why I'm so excited for it because we don't do much at home, but I love the atmosphere.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?
Confused nonbinary noises but I have worn clothing from the men and women's section so
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
There's not just one, but regardless of the person the answer is today in my timezone.
28. When is your next road trip?
Maybe this summer if I'm crazy enough to take up someone's standing roadtrip invitation. We'll see!
29. Do you have someone of the opposite gender you can tell anything to?
Again, gender hhh. The people who are that to me are all nonbinary. So
30. How's your heart?
Physically tired and hurts a little sometimes but also happy.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Not recently, luckily.
32. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
I know someone is
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
i hope class will be over then so I can go home. And draw.
34. Next time you will kiss someone?
Oh man, that's probably still a long while away. At least a year? Could be way more, though.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yes! Dog, because that was technically today.
36. Who do you not get along with?
There's a few people. Nothing too bad, though.
37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
I have no idea, I rarely use texts so. If any written message works, it's hard to tell.
38. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, my new shoes, and a hoodie with a lamb on it.
39. You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
It's okay. We'd probably just talk about Life is Strange and then about life in general. Nothing too bad.
40. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese?
Mmm about a month ago? It was a good one.
41. What’s your favourite boy and girl name right now?
Astrid, Chloe / Oliver, Felix
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
Mildly unwell, rather tired.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No, I'm in class and busy with this meme. They can wait.
44. Do you crack your knuckles?
Not on purpose.
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Talking to Dog and working on a Secret Santa. The night before that I was pixeling. I never sleep at midnight anymore.
46. What are your initials?
47. Who’s the first B in your contacts?
Let's find out. Oh, there is none? Okay then.
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
On call with Kyo and Jay on Sunday!
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Depends on their reasons - if they don't want me anymore I would let them go. But I hope that doesn't happen.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
Mainly knowing things other people don't but I can't say them for reasons so then they talk to me about those things and it's a regular moment for them but an awkward moment for me
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
I used to be, nowadays I'm less phased by it unless something makes me afraid.
52. Do you have good vision?
I can walk around without glasses but my vision isn't great.
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
Not on purpose.
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
That I have done on purpose.
55. Are you Irish?
56. Do you use chap stick?
No, unless people offer theirs to me. I never have any.
57. Do you have any scars?
A few vague ones.
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
I don't think there is?
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
I am not.
60. Name the last person to text you.
That would be Kyo! Or like, the last time I checked my messages because I am not doing that right now.
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
I mean, if we had dated and been in a long committed relationship beforehand.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
I am out in public as I type this so, I sure hope so.
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J?
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I have a single person bed soooo I just. The middle?
65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
That's like, years away if at all, I'm not even close to that. No idea
66. Do you fall for people easily?
Legit falling in a way that really lasts after they're gone, not as much. I get crushes but those take time to develop into something deeper.
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
My brother has hugged me but I do wish for some Embrace Affection right now (but also only from my qpps/crush so)
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Right now, can't say I do.
69. Song you’re thinking of right now?
Cherry by Lana Del Rey
70. Want someone back in your life?
No, my heart is full and my life isn't lacking anyone at this time.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
Probably not, because... Responsibilities.
72. What's your favorite color?
73. Who was the first friend that you had?
Childhood friend who I saw in university last month. We drifted apart, seeing her again was weird.
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Depends on the lie and their reasons.
75. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
Jay and Kyo get to hear every single love feeling I have so if anyone understands the weird mess I have been in, it's probably them.
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I'm fairly happy, I complain but overall I think I'm fine honestly.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
I MEAN they already have. So. That Good
I haven't done a journal meme in ages lET'S GO reveal personal information for no reason at all
1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Absolutely, in fact I hope I will
2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
I'm single but not heartbroken so this is very good.
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
I mean who are you, and have you actually seen me before. That's kind of important to know
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
YEA and at times it felt kind of eeeeehhhhhhh
5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
Hmmm, maybe. I'm still figuring it out but potentially
6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Sleep... and hopefully figuring some things out to acquire some peace of mind.
7: Do you want to be single?
I mean, I am. It's fine, but we'll see what life throws at me! Maybe it's just meant to be that way right now.
8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
It was a Friday night spent at home playing the new Pokémon game and talking to my friends, a perfect way to spend your Friday evenings.
9: How late did you stay up last night?
I went to bed right before 1 AM.
10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
Yes, it was a wild time but it's nice to feel that warm about someone. Heartbreak potential aside, I kind of like it.
11: Last three things you had to drink?
Tea, water and I think cola or something, probably.
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
I think I may have? But my feelings are confusing.
13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
Yea, because I felt pressured to say it. Felt really bad, I don't like saying it for no reason and prefer not to.
14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Yea, I think my mom and sister, because I was trying on a bunch of trousers they gave me to see if they fit.
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Do I ever get over anything? It usually takes me ages.
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
That's in an hour. I will probably be drawing or eating.
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
No, UNLESS doing it in my dream counts. It was a solid dream moment.
19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
For sure, I don't drink anyway and I wouldn't mind never trying a sip or anything again.
20: What would you name your future daughter?
I don't want children but I think Robin is a good name.
21: Do you miss anyone?
Actually, no. Well, I miss hanging out with Kyo or with Dog, and I wish I could hang out with Jay but I don't miss people as in "they're gone from my life".
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
No, pretty sure it was in a train station.
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
See I used to, and somewhere along the line I apparently became completely transparent. I'm not good at expressing my feelings, so on one hand it's convenient people are able to read me better, but also it's cONFUSING WHEN PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I FEEL BEFORE I DO
25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yes, and it's the worst. I can't express myself when I cry at all, I can barely even talk then. Most inconvenient reaction possible.
26: Who did you last see in person?
27: Are you listening to music right now?
Not right now.
28: What is something you currently want right now?
Some peace of mind and less stress, preferably. Maybe a hug.
29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
30: How is your heart lately?
Very platonic gay and also confused but overall it's good!
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Yes, frequently. It's comforting.
32: Are you wearing socks?
Yes, two pairs actually, to warm the ice cubes that are my feet.
33: What do people call you?
Bienie. It's a good solid name. Lots of bean pun potential. Very well
34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Maybe? Who Knows (insert it is a mystery picture here)
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
University is Incredibly Stressful
36: Who did you last share a bed with?
For actual sleeping, that was my ex. It's been a while.
37: Did you do something bad today?
No, I didn't!
38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
My brother hugged me when he was home.
39: Do you get stressed out easily?
KIND OF especially in social situations, they are not my fave.
40: Will you sing today?
No, I rarely if ever sing.
41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
That is my constant mood, I am so bad at telling people things.
42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
Jay and Kyo get to know everything that bothers me and also Dog. Sometimes I throw it onto my vent Twitter or I go to other people. Many possibilities, but it's usually online friends because I can expres myself better in text.
43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
Not yet, no!
44: What are you listening to right now?
45: What is wrong with you right now?
I need to get my shit together,
46: What is on your wrists right now?
Nothing! I like wrist bands but I am so bad at consistently wearing accessories.
47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
I have had it since I was 13-14 oops. I keep my old clothes around a lot.
48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Ohhh hot chocolate
49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
No, I always miss it.
50: Are you a good artist?
Maybe not good. I'm decent though, and I have a few things I would say I'm good at. Lots of room to get better still
51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
I mean it is. I don't know if this refers to all kinds of love but sure.
52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
Nahhhhhhhhh I have had two jobs since then, got time to deal with some bad feelings I was struggling with, met Dog in person and acquired three qpps. Things are good now.
53: Ever been on a golf cart?
I don't recall being on one?
54: Do you have trust issues?
Not really, honestly.
55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
Not all night, just late. I'm not really a person who can talk literally all night and also my mom has incredibly sensitive hearing and she would complain.
56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yes! Two Life is Strange shirts (Max's with the Jane Doe and Chloe's with the misfit skull from the original game)
57: Do you use chap stick?
No, my lips are very unattractive probably.
58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
I think I have, but I don't actually recall it?
59: Do you have a little sister?
Yes! Though nowadays I forget she's the little sister, she seems like she could be older than me and is also taller fffffff
60: Have you ever been to New York?
No, but it sounds like an adventure!
61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Yea! That was Dog and I love them very much also
62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
I think I may have hugged my mom? I am not sure.
63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was laying in bed talking to my friends
64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Nah, I only kissed my ex and we were in a relationship so.
65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Dog, Jay and Kyo, my friends, my family, and probably Jacksfilms also I love his videos.
66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
For actual sleeping, being alone is more comfortable. But cuddles are nice and comforting when it's your partner.
69: Will next Friday be a good one?
I do hope so!
Because they have very good art... Theyre mostly active on Twitter and YouTube but here are some art examples
Quality stuff as you can see
I'd wholly recommend commissioning them! They can draw Pokémon and animals and also humans, pretty much anything, which is very neat
Or alternatively, give them a watch/follow/sub in general!