1. You have to post these rules!!!
2. Answer the questions and make 12 new ones!!
3. Choose 12 people!!
4. Tag those people!!
5. Tag backs are allowed!!
1. Who is your favorite character from any game or movie? Why?
The Crow. It's nice to think that one can come back and make things right, when they ended seriously wrong.
2. What do you like to do in your free time?
Write or improve the place I live.
3. What is your favorite Animal?
I have two; wolves and horses.
4. What type of movies do you prefer?
5. What is your most favorite thing in the world?
6. What do you dislike most?
7. Do you like traveling to new places?
I love traveling to new places and snapping a few photos!
8. What is your favorite quote?
Anything from "The Art of War"
9. If you could be anything in the world, what would it be and why?
I would like to be a wolf or horse.... running free, living free, always with family.
10. What is your favorite song?
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
11. What are your favorite colors?
Deep rich colors and neutrals
12. What is one thing that makes you smile?
Watching those I care for and love discovering new things or just being themselves.
13.Do you prefer to watch dramas or cartoons. If so, why?
Drama, it provokes emotions within and makes me think.
14.What is your least favorite animal?
15.What inspired you to keep on going in your form of art?
Words of encouragement from family, friends, and total strangers.
16.Would you rather be poor and not have anything but your family and friends to support you or be rich and have everything but no family or friends to support you.
Poor. Which I am currently.
17.Would you keep your old art or throw it out? If so, why?
Keep it in order to see my progress.
18.Which season do you like? (Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring)
All of them! Each one has something special about it.
19.Do you like to draw traditional art or digital?
Traditional but want to learn digital
20.If you could meet your favorite artist in real life, what would you do?
I would be speechless! and happy beyond words.
21.If you feel down, depressed, angry, or sad or any negative stuff. How do you keep yourself calm down?
Self positive talk, music played loud, sometimes a lot of physical labor.
22.What kind of art do you enjoy most?
I love art in general and in all it's possible mediums. For me it is just too difficult to choose just one.
23.Do you like watching movies? If so, what kind?
I enjoy watching movies and all kinds. I do find I favor the ones based on a real person or event or those that show us a possible future of man.
24. What dessert do you like to eat?
1. What part of the world do you live in?
United States, Idaho
2. What do you like most about where you live?
The open spaces
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I could enjoy living anywhere that is not in a major city or busy city
4. What is your favorite theme to decorate your room/home in?
5. What are your all time favorite hobbies? (indoor and outdoor)
Writing, Photography, and learning new things
6. What inspires you most in your form of art? Why?
Other writers, photographers, and artists
7. What frustrates you most in your form of art?
Sometimes I am too much of a perfectionist ... very critical of my own works
8. If you could create something for the future, what would it be?
Teleporter.... instantaneous travel between two fixed points anywhere in the universe
9. If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Let no one and nothing deter you from your chosen path for any reason
10. If you could change one thing in the world today, what would it be?
The government and all it's current greed mongers
11. Who inspires (or inspired) you most in life? How?
My grandfathers and aunt, they were always there for me
12. Do you prefer reality or fantasy? Why?
There is a time and place for each one. One stimulates self discovery while the other stimulates the imagination.
Listening to: Spotify
Playing: Promises by Calvin Harris
Eating: Small cinnamon covered donuts
Drinking: Vanilla Coke