Hello, I'm having a commission sale so look for new prices in my commission info journal.
I'm considering spending less time on art and more on crocheting depending on what is able to get me more money, unfortunately I have to prioritize things and I'm super frustrated with art, maybe it is just not for me as a career after all, I dunno. I'm not improving as I wish I was and receive very little feedback *shrug*. Oh well, thanks for reading.
Yeahhh I made one, but it's still er not decent.
Check it here
If anyone pledges I'll be super happy ;_; even just $1 means a lot to me!!
I wanna make it really nice. Eventually. I'm really not good with stuff like that :/ also I don't feel I have a lot of things to share with my patrons outside of what I already do but well, I'll see what I can do.
I wanna post work in progress stuff again on there, since after I abandoned my sketch blog I've only posted a few screenshots scattered on twitter.
EDIT: SALES OVER
I'm offering speedpaint busts for $10 instead of $15 for a while!
You can see examples here:
:thumb673392547: :thumb657326718: :thumb652223186: :thumb651696281:
Commission info here: https://spielodia.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Information-223005772
tagged by =Cherubit (https://www.deviantart.com/cherubit)
1. You MUST post these rules.
2. Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made, then make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose ten people and put their usernames on this journal.
4. Go to their pages and inform them that they have been TAGGED!
5. DO NOT say something stupid like "If you don't do this, I will cut off your fucking head." Do not act like Trevor Philips.
6. You MUST legitimately tag 10 people. No bullshit.
7. DO NOT tag back.
8. You must be willing to do this.
9. ACT YOUR AGE. That means NO whining, trolling, raging, etc.
10. Have fun!