I discovered this Meme on KolBrez's page and thought I'd make a Microhero version if it, I'll list the differences in the description.
16 Years old:
16 Years old:
- I kept my hair short
- I kept myself clean shaven
- I didn't need glasses yet
- Always wore the same shirt to school which I kept unbuttoned enough that I was still in dress code while my beater is still visible.
- I had to wear khakis to school, options were Beige or Black, I always wore black.
- I didn't have my Chuck Taylors yet, just black adidas if I remember correctly.
- I was usually one of the Burnouts at gym class.
- I was somewhat social with quite a few people.
- I carry around a drawing pad and comics almost everywhere I go
- I had a crappy samsung phone that couldn't access the internet.
21 years old
- I'm Growing out my hair
- I've got a nicely trimmed goatee (Beards are a male tradition in my family, My dad has one, My brother has one and I have one. FTW!
- I have a nice pair of Brainy specs, I started wearing them at the age of 17 because My right eye has Myopia AKA Nearsightedness
- I usually Wear a black shirt, Jeans and my Chuck Taylors whenever I go out (During the wintertime I wear my Work boots because they're better insulated against the cold and have better traction in snow than my Chuck Taylors.)
- I've been bowling ever since I was 18 or 19, I don't keep track of the score, I just play it for the fun of it.
- I have become more reclusive since I graduated and as a result have few friends outside of dA which I joined in 2011-2012.
- I still Carry around a Drawing Pad and Comics almost I go.
- I have a better cell phone that can access the Internet.