This is the appearance of the Revamped and much Darker Crimson Spider.
Changes for the Symbiote
- The Symbiote's name is gonna be changed to Alizarin or Al for short, Alizarin is a dark shade of Crimson.
- He'll have a very pessimistic attitude towards the human race which is a magnified reflection of Dom's negativity. He will also increase Dom's aggression which eventually becomes his berserker feral form.
Changes for Domenic
- Dom will look have depressed (not emo or anything like that) appearance that is reflected with his unruly hair and scruffy face.
- He tries his best to be a hero only to come off as more of an anti-hero which is reflected in the papers and amplified by the public's hatred of him.
- He has a some grim outlook on life because he feels like he has no place in the world.
- His only friends are on the internet and are the only people who accept him for what he is. His Friends act as his moral support despite the distance between him.
Changes for the Costume
- Smaller versions of the spikes seen on the Feral Form are seen on the calm form and the web pattern is slightly chaotic
Changes in the origin story
- He receives Al through a run in with Venom and Toxin in Hartnell City (In between Greenwood and Hedison). He's taking a trip to a convenience store when someone decided to rob the place. Venom and Toxin were fighting outside and bust into the store and shatter the glass taking down the robber and wounding Dom in the process. A piece of the Toxin symbiote breaks off and squirms towards Domenic entering his body through one of the glass cuts and bonding with his bloodstream permanently bonding them together Like their grandfather before them.