Since my 5$ Sketch Offer went over so well, I decided to open a commission journal until I can get a proper commission sheet done. Let's see where the age-old system of supply and demand will take me... I'll no doubt have to adjust my prices, but I want to see how well this does.
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!
MY PAYPAL: email@example.com
My rules and terms:
- It doesn't hurt to ask me if I'll draw something, I'll just say no if I'm uncomfortable with it.
- Yes, I will draw NSFW stuff, but I won't post it here unless it fits within DA Guidelines.
- No copyrighted characters like Sonic the Hedgehog, Spider-Man... In other words, you have to request either a random character that I make up on the spot (like an unnamed ninja bunny cook), your own OCs, or ask for permission from the owner of the character rights. If it's a surprise gift for someone, then I'll make exceptions, but that still rules out officially licensed characters such as Sonic or Spider-Man. So unless you're a representative of Sega or Marvel, then no deal.
- Please provide a picture reference for OCs. I will accept a written character description, but it may affect your pricing if I have to fill in the design gaps myself.
- I reserve the right to say no and you don't have to pay me until we have an agreement.
- If you choose an option that goes beyond a simple sketch, you may request minor changes with the product before I move on to the next stage, like inking or coloring. However, I will request an additional 5$ fee for any edits that were not in our original agreement and then make changes according to your wishes.
- You can always upgrade a product to another level. For example, if you ordered a sketch, you can always ask me to ink and color it, but only have to pay the price difference between the two products, not the full price for an inked/colored piece.
==== PRODUCTS AND PRICING ====
SINGLE CHARACTERS (With options to add more characters, no background)
Character Types: Simple or extremely detailed
(Depending on how intricate the character design is, it may affect the price rate as seen below. I will personally assess the character and decide which cost is reasonable and inform you of this before we make an agreement)
Black/White (includes inking): 15-25$
Color (Flats): 20-30$
Color (Shading and Effects): 25-35$
Add additional character: Same pricing as for single character, only double for two characters, triple for three and so forth... The simplicity of said character will also affect the pricing)
SINGLE CHARACTER CUSTOMER LIST:
Spot #1 -
Spot #2 -
Spot #3 -
Spot #4 -
Spot #5 -
Spot #6 -
Spot #7 -
Spot #8 -
Spot #9 -
Spot #10 -
COMICS (Just to see if anyone's crazy enough to pay me for this... I must warn you, it will take time for me to finish these, as I'll be on vacation through July)
(One page constitutes a maximum of ten
panels per page, just to avoid any funny business)
Black/White - 75$ a page
Color (Flats) - 90$ a page
Color (Shading and Effects) - 100$ a page
All options come with lettering!
More options and price adjustments will be available in the future!
Any questions, feel free to ask!