How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Oh wow. Actually I have been a member of DA for just over 7 years now. I had a long period of absence where I didn't want to be around on the site anymore, and when I decided to start posting my artwork again I abandoned my old account to create this one.
What does your username mean?
- That is kinda funny actually. I originally created it as an alias for something I don't remember what, but ended up liking it. It was a randomly created combination of the name of an old OC of mine and "Sparrow".
Describe yourself in three words.
- Can I not? I feel like if I did I would be biased or something. Perhaps people could comment with these for me? c:
Are you left or right handed?
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Definitely digital. Considering my financial situations and living conditions, I never had much chance to use very many traditional supplies other than the basic good-old printer paper and basic pencils. Digital is where I managed to put money into getting my one supply (tablet and program ) and could continually make art and improve my skills without diminishing consumable supplies. Even before I had a tablet though, I actually did a ton of art in MS Paint using my computer mouse.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- This is tough, I'm not really sure. As far as styles go I am pretty happy with how my own is and changes over time, that's the best to me. I suppose though I would say having the ability to do that in general would be great. Considering in the future I hope to have an artistic job such as animating or working for graphic novels, I will have to copy whatever style I am given. I like to think I actually do a pretty good job at this with some practice, but of course I still have a long way to go. ^^
What was your first favourite?
- Also from my OOLLD account, friend art hehe: <da:thumb id="110259377"/>
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Mmmm, other digital in terms of medium. Other than that I usually favorite a ton of things from my friends and people I like and/or deviations from my RP groups.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- This is so hard, I really don't know if I can name them all. ;;
lupisvulpes, AlfaFilly, kaantarell, Llassie, NadiavanderDonk, SoldierYena, NoodleRyuu, Lunet12, Firewolf-Anime, Nythero, Musiconic, NiaWolf15, phrixas, Pinky-Poodle, ripple09, soupmuncher
Is that too many? :u
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- I would have to just say that ever since I decided to come back to DeviantArt for COR, I have grown a lot more. Everyone I met in the groups I am a part of have helped me greatly branch out and become more confident in myself and not panic as much as I used to. Thank you to everyone around for that. <3
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Tablet, Paint tool SAI, and Photoshop. ;;
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- In bed actually. I always have my best ideas just before I fall asleep and Ihateit.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- Meeting all the lovely people I've become so close to I swear I love you guys. ;;
Artwork on the top by Wolfvids
Credit to Okami makers
It means a lot knowing c':
Also I toootally feel your pain about having the best ideas before falling to sleep. IT'S SO AWFUL. If only there was a way to transfer your thoughts to notes so you can remember them later as vividly. Alas... UnU
And ahh yeah I know. I did actually a couple times in the past jump up and write some things down, but they never come out the same later on just through a description.
im one of ur fav artists aWWW <3333
Also, for #3 i'd say your kind, helpful, and ...idk AMAZING