|More Journal Entries|
There are no strict rules, but there is some to make everything more organised.
1) Submissions should be spanking related. What is considered spanking related? The galleries will divide it into the following categories:
- Spanking: There is a spanking action taking place in the image.
- Spanked: Featuring characters who are involved in a spanking and showing the signs of receiving it.
- Spankable: No spanking is involved, but the image makes you think it should. The character(s) teasing a spank.
- Literature: Simply, written content.
- Photography: First 3 categories are only for drawn content. Photographs go into this folder.
- Animation: Animated content.
2) Mature content is allowed as long as it follows Deviantart's policies on the subject.
3) No extreme content or anything offensive, all characters should be having some fun, apparently or secretly
4) Submissions don’t need to be a great artwork, it’s ok if some effort is put into it.
Please submit your artwork to the right folder. Or it may be denied.
Thanks for visiting