1. Must be some form of clothing that is used for being in the vacuum of space, or on a planet with a hostile atmosphere.
2. No journals or stories. (If the story has a photo then it's acceptable.)
3. No posting in the Featured folder.
4. If your artwork was denied, post politely in the comments the link to the artwork and we'll explain why it was denied. Normally it's because it was in the wrong folder.
5. If you have any questions about submission, please post a comment and let us know.
6. No screenshots from copyrighted media. (Seriously, the channel watermark is a dead giveaway.) Vectors count as screenshots.
Bulky: This folder is for spacesuit designs that are fat in nature, such as the spacesuits used by NASA in real life.
Bubble Helmets: Anything that has a bubble helmet. If it's a space pic with the character wearing a bubble helmet but no spacesuit, or the suit doesn't fit the requirements of the Retro Pulp Spacesuit folder, this is where it goes.
Fullboy Formfitting: This is for spacesuits that are skintight, or fetish designed.
Sci-Fi Designs: For spacesuits that look robotic or armory.
Anime Designs: For spacesuits from anime.
TV Movie Designs: For spacesuits from television, movies, or comics. (Ex: The spacesuits from Alien, or the new Star Trek movies.)
Video Game Spacesuits: Either A) a spacesuit from a videogame, or B) a character from a video game wearing a spacesuit.
Retro Pulp Spacesuits: Spacesuit designs from old 50s sci fi.
Helmetless Spacesuits: This is for submissions of spacesuits that don't have helmets for them, general space wear, or undersuits for spacesuits.
Other: This is for cartoonish bizarre silly designs, or if the submission doesn't match any of the other characteristics.