The introduction to my MZVC Roster piece.Because the numerical theme of this dream sequel is "4" (MVC Infinite being essentially an update of the 3rd game) I'll be dividing my roster suggestions into thematic groups of four. Obviously, I have WAAAAY too many proposals below to fit into any one roster. But this is just about who could be in this thing. And yes, a few of these are on here just because they fill out the suggestion quartet, but by and far, I'm trying to bring in 1) Marvel fighters from ALL of the Marvel Zombies titles. And 2) everyone I need for the Storyline I have in mind, with 3) Capcom Zombie related figures, either directly or subversively, and 4) myriad other figures to spice up options and gameplay, possibly shifting around based on competing consoles.
Now, I'm not proposing that we have a bunch of named teams like King of Fighters. I'm putting forward my suggested playable characters in themed quartets, as well as some more that are a nod to the
List of Standard 8 cosplay interview questions.Occasionally I have been sending out a list of interview starter questions to Cosplay models to display on my fandomfoodie.wordpress.com page. I'm about to begin sending out my followup questions, building on the original 8 for something customized to the individual. If you do cosplay and you're interested, leave me a message in the comments.written and photographed, occasionally with video.
Here are the questions:
1. If someone at commissions you for a costume, how much lead time do you need or want?
2. What inspired you to start making costumes?
3. Outside of Cosplay, what are your interests?
4. What is your primary method of funding your projects?
5. What is your number one anime of all time?
6. What is your favorite material to work with?
7. What is your favorite convention globally speaking?
8. What is your favorite local event?