Now, the verbose version...
* An Indian IT Expat in UK, donning the roles of an IT nerd and a UK newbie.
* An archetypal Gemini - regularly contradicting myself, and irregularly consistent, thus proving the former point.
* Adept at confusing & exhausting people - mentally, emotionally and physically!
* Pathetic listener - unless someone dares to prove me wrong later in my life.
* Born with an insatiable curiosity about anything and everything.
* My biggest fear = Boredom!
* Single and enjoying every bit of the liberty that comes with it. I’d love to see myself that way for a few more decades, irrespective of my marital status.
* I couldn’t shut up, even if you paid me a million pounds to. Don’t say you weren’t warned!
* Bored by World Politics usually, and call myself Ms. Cosmopolitan.
* Love my role as the Devil's Advocate and feigns to be a opinionated person. But believe me; I can argue both sides of the case most of the time.