Truth or Dare Wednesday (May 16, 2018)Hey, everyone.
Since the majority of you voted truth or dare, this week's "Miscellaneous Wednesday" will be known as "Truth or Dare Wednesday" where you would choose one of the two options. To further explain the whole "Miscellaneous Wednesday", it's the combination of "Truth or Dare Thursday", "Would you rather Wednesday", and "Tuesday Tag" (as mentioned here: [link]) and I will also do a poll prior to each Wednesday on which of the three topic you, the readers, would like to do.
Anyways, I digress. Time to play a game of truth or dare
Truth: What is the most expensive thing you've stolen?
Dare: Catch a frog and kiss it
Though I've caught frogs a couple times, I still have to kiss one
And now, without any further ado, let the games begin
Tag (Borrowed from :iconmasanohashi
Rules (somewhat optional):
1. You must post the rules in your journal once you've made one.
2. Each person you tag, (Later in the rules) has to put down ten facts about themselves.
3. Answer the ten questions that you have been asked by the person who has tagged you then make ten of your own for the ten you tag.
4. Choose 10 people to tag and put their Icons in your journal.
5. NO tag backs!
Q1. Sora or Riku?
A1. I would go for Riku
Q2. Which weapon from KH is your favourite?
A2. The Way to the Dawn
Q3. Where would you like to live among all places (both real and fictional)?
A4. I honestly don't know... I'm really content with Canada, but I would love to visit other places like Japan
Q4. Your favourite book genre?
A4. My favourite book genres would be adventure andventure and fantasy
Q5. Do you like maths?
A5. Math is one of my least favourite school subjects since I'm more of an "Artsy" person; in fact, math is a short form for "Mental Abuse Towards Human"
Q6. What do you like to eat the most?
A6. I admit that I have an uncontrollably big sweet tooth, so I would like to have anything sweet
Q7. Favourite activity?
A7. Anything art related, swimming, biking, going online, and video games
Q8. Favourite beverage?
A8. I would go for any tea
Q9. Do you watch any TV shows?
A9. Currently waiting for the new season of "Voltron: Legendary Defender". Other than that, not really (with the rare exceptions, they just don't make a good show like they used to...)
Q10. Windows or Mac?
A10. I'd rather remain neutral with this, although I've grew up with windows.
1. How big is the time gap between your timezone and mine (Eastern Standard Time)?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. Do you have any siblings?
4. Any dreams or goals that you want to accomplish?
5. Is there any food that you don't like?
6. What was your favourite band growing up?
7. Are you a "tea person" or a "coffee person"?
8. Cat or dog?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. Have you ever told or kept a secret?
Would you rather:
"Would you rather... always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?"
I'd go for 20 minutes early due to a little philosophy I tend to follow that "It's better to be too early than too late".