|More Journal Entries|
|A few random images of your AWESOME featured images!|
Avoiding the BLack HoleAvoiding the Black Hole
There are other universes
Where your body did not betray your mind
Free once more to laugh and run
And don’t abandon that wicked glint
When you spoke so long ago
That’s not what it’s all about
Quilt Commissions are OpenI have a lot of projects lined up, but commissions come first.
To figure out prices for quilts it’s easier if I know your budget first. From there it’s theme/color choices and size. Design is tricky because sure, you may have a pattern you like, but said patterns don’t go well with every color or print. It’s why I want your budget first. The budget doesn’t just determine design/pattern but also if I can make said thing in the size you want.
King size quilts require no less than SIX MONTHS to make. Queen size quilt no less than FOUR MONTHS to make.
I sew the pieces together by machine but the quilting is done entirely by hand.
This is Stained Blossoms, measures 78 inches x 63 inches, took about 100 hours from start to finish. It’s $1600 USD and as of this po
It had been three days and the younger man couldn’t take much more. Surely this was the place they’d heard about: the Place of Sanctuary?
The rocks had cut their feet as they climbed and the arid air had scoured their lungs but at least the autumn season meant that their skins had not been burnt to the blistering, peeling wreckage that they had seen on other trophies when they had been brought lifeless back to the holding facility. The blanket must be a sign that this was the place. Or had it just been abandonned by one of the hunters? Was he halucinating? Was it even there? It didn’t matter they just had to rest.
They had been running (in as much as they could still run) for a day since they last tasted water and they wished that they hadn’t been able to taste that. Neither man realised before that water could be rancid. But at least the scattered muddy puddles would keep them alive until they died
TUTORIAL PARA PROMOCIONARTE EN LAS REDES SOCIALESSeguramente lo has intentado de todo para hacerte notar en el mundo cibernético del tan llamado arte, pero tus esfuerzos parecen ser totalmente en vano. No le demos más vueltas al asunto, todo lo que creías saber al respecto simplemente está EQUIVOCADO, y te lo voy a demostrar. Para lograr triunfar solo tienes que tomar en cuenta los siguientes tres puntos:
1. La gente es RACISTA y malinchista (aunque no debería ser así, es un hecho INNEGABLE), y ama TODO lo que provenga de Estados Unidos y Europa. Así que ponte a practicar muy bien tu inglés y ni de chiste se te ocurra decir que eres mexicano (o latinoamericano).
2. Contrario a lo que las mismas páginas para artistas te quieran hacer creer con sus manuales, a la gente NO le interesa en lo absoluto saber quién eres, ni por qué creas arte, ni cuáles son tus conceptos y estilos, recuerda que haces arte para la gente, no para otros artistas. A la gente únicamente le interesa
* Have Fun.
* Treat each other with respect.
* Currently we are an INVITE-ONLY group. If you want to join us, send us a note.
* NO ANIME, NO MANGA, RACISM, PLAGIARISM, no offensive art toward any particular group of people, or other kinda "-ISMS." (there will be a VERY limited amount of exceptions to these rules)
* TWO submissions a day. Only the "Decide For Me" and the "Our Cool Pets" folders are open for ya to submit to. We vote on them, then WE will place the images in their proper gallery folder
* If you have a complaint or problem with anything or anyone, please note us and we'll attend as well as we can. Don't post the said issue on the front page, please.
* Please submit the work that your are most proud of! We're a fun, down-to-Earth group that accepts all types of art. From the most pristine works, to a beginner's art, to hobbyist art, or even full-blown professionals. We like Dark art, Steampunk, sculpture works...ANYTHING'S possible with us!
* WE are NOT an "ELITIST GROUP!"
This is US>>><<Elitist Groups.
We are accepting of ALL levels or art. If something doesn't get accepted, don't be discouraged, there's always next time! WE have a LOT of stuff comin up including interviews/critiques and EVEN a few new things that I rarely see happen here. So please stay tuned!!! If we haven't invited ya yet, please note the group so we can include ya in!!!!
* And final Rule: HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!
VERY SPECIAL thankz to for letting us use his piece for our logo.