|More Journal Entries|
|A few random images of your AWESOME featured images!|
Die Ghul Show. Number 200. Is this the end?:iconfireworks-plz: Ghood evening guys & girls & cats! :iconfireworks-plz:
Today I cannot help but recall, how I felt while doing the 100th one...
I felt euphorically ghoulish, meaningful, and surrounded by dA friends.
Today, I rather feel like some depressed dust particle left by everyone.
(Part of it, obviously due to that upcoming eclipse shit which will make all of us die in one way or another, part of it because I'm an asshole who did not really deserve better, but most of it: because everyone else just gave in. (to farcebookstagram and relatable shit.) I hate you twice. Except: if you used to be group admins. Then: I hate you five times.)
Yet still, I somehow gotta pull off this glorious 200th jubilee episode, don't I...?
Yes I do!
So let's start with a song!
Did you like that? Did that get you in the mood? Ghood!
So lately I asked YOU THE PEOPLE what I should do in this one, and doing a review of the bes
It had been three days and the younger man couldn’t take much more. Surely this was the place they’d heard about: the Place of Sanctuary?
The rocks had cut their feet as they climbed and the arid air had scoured their lungs but at least the autumn season meant that their skins had not been burnt to the blistering, peeling wreckage that they had seen on other trophies when they had been brought lifeless back to the holding facility. The blanket must be a sign that this was the place. Or had it just been abandonned by one of the hunters? Was he halucinating? Was it even there? It didn’t matter they just had to rest.
They had been running (in as much as they could still run) for a day since they last tasted water and they wished that they hadn’t been able to taste that. Neither man realised before that water could be rancid. But at least the scattered muddy puddles would keep them alive until they died
* Have Fun.
* Treat each other with respect.
* Currently we are an INVITE-ONLY group. If you want to join us, send us a note.
* NO ANIME, NO MANGA, RACISM, PLAGIARISM, no offensive art toward any particular group of people, or other kinda "-ISMS." (there will be a VERY limited amount of exceptions to these rules)
* TWO submissions a day. Only the "Decide For Me" and the "Our Cool Pets" folders are open for ya to submit to. We vote on them, then WE will place the images in their proper gallery folder
* If you have a complaint or problem with anything or anyone, please note us and we'll attend as well as we can. Don't post the said issue on the front page, please.
* Please submit the work that your are most proud of! We're a fun, down-to-Earth group that accepts all types of art. From the most pristine works, to a beginner's art, to hobbyist art, or even full-blown professionals. We like Dark art, Steampunk, sculpture works...ANYTHING'S possible with us!
* WE are NOT an "ELITIST GROUP!"
This is US>>><<Elitist Groups.
We are accepting of ALL levels or art. If something doesn't get accepted, don't be discouraged, there's always next time! WE have a LOT of stuff comin up including interviews/critiques and EVEN a few new things that I rarely see happen here. So please stay tuned!!! If we haven't invited ya yet, please note the group so we can include ya in!!!!
* And final Rule: HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!