Holly (really good at mind games)
• Lives along the path to Laidees from Zekonwan.
• This stylish girl lacks a face... or head in general.
• In place of these, she has a hole that goes all the way through her hair.
• All her face functions somehow still exist.
• Has the offensive capabilities of any human being.
• Can't recieve head damage, since she has no head.
• Doesn't require food, water or air.
• Rumored to be able to make holes in walls by just putting her head through them.
Holly lives a day or so away from Zekonwan and is a merchant. The first thing you'll notice about her is her distinctive lack of head. I first assumed it was just invisible but it turns out she is the cursed form of a hole. No clue to what kind of hole, but it's probably a hole in the ground or something.
Her lack of facial expression is balanced out by her overly dramatic personality which she aknowledges having. She sometimes uses her hollow head to hold things like a shelf, but is usually insulted when other people try to do that. Kids in particular sometimes throw things to see if they can pass through her. She does NOT like this. At all.
Holly is the mother of a boy and a girl, who have not inherited any hole-ish aspects from their mother. The children of a cursed object are a rarely talked-about subject.
Lepisava, as promised, started following me, mostly on foot. She's really small, though, so she ran most of the way. She is carrying a butterfly-sized book. I think it's a diary?
Today's my first day following Maria on her quest to write about all of the cursed objects in the land! I've been bored for months, just flying around with no purpose. At least now I have something to do!
Speaking of which, I tried walking most of the way, as opposed to splitting up and fluttering to my destination. I really need to work out my leg antennae more!
Maria seems to keep a journal, as I do. I wonder what she writes on it.