I've been tagged by !
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. ain't nobody got time for dat. Mentions feature and all that
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry!
Algesiras's Questions :
1. Do you prefer to work in silence or with music?
I usually start working with music but almost always switch it off at some point. When I have to really concentrate on something I need silence.
2. What's your favorite subject to draw/paint?
Tricky question. Having a “favourite” subject implies that I like drawing it, but since I’m not a very confident artist, drawing’s kind of a hassle, whatever the subject.
3. Do you use a lot of references when you create?
Yep, can’t do anything without.
4. What was your childhood dream? Did you realize it - or plan to?
I wanted to become either Fantômette or Indiana Jones, to get some supernatural powers such as being able to fly or turn into any kind of animal, to become an astronaut, and/or Miss France.
Not even close.
5. What's your favorite painting/art movement?
I’m rather ignorant, art wise, so I wouldn’t know. When I look at the pictures I hanged on my walls, I see some ukiyo-e by Hiroshige, a painting made by a friend (who happens to be Japanese), a print of a watercolour from a Chinese artist, a print from an unknown chinese artist, and postcards from a modern japanese artist. So I guess the answer closest to the truth would be “stuff that comes from Asia”, but it doesn’t make much sense in terms of art movements…
6. What do you do to relax/pass time when you can't sleep?
I dwell on my stories, I refine them, I add new developments.
7. When was the last time you felt really proud of yourself?
I don’t know. I can remember recent episodes of feeling very relieved at not having completely failed at something, but that’s not exactly the same thing, I guess.
8. What are you afraid of?
People’s lack of empathy, diseases, car accidents. In that order.
9. Imagine you're the mayor of a new city, how will you name it?
PUG TOWN and it will be mandatory for every citizen to own at least one cute pet.
10. Do you have a very precise idea/image in mind when you want to draw something or do you start randomly & let the pen/inspiration guide you ?
I always have a very precise idea in mind.
My questions :
1- If you were to create a movie, what genre would it be ?
2- who’d be the main actress/actor ?
3- In your daily life, do you prefer cosy routine or surprises (good & bad) ?
4- Do you like to party, and what was the best party you’ve ever had ?
5- When was the last time you wrote a letter by hand to someone ?
6- If you were to write a fanfiction or draw a fancomic, what would be your chosen fandom ?
7- What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made ?
8- Describe your dream house.
9- How many different countries have you visited ?
10- Which one is your favourite and would you consider actually moving and live there ?
I'm tagging the 10 first persons who'll reply to this, and/or anyone who's interested to do it (please mention me in your journal, I'm actually interested in the answers to my questions .)