Commission Rules :
1. I draw art not porn. Naked, sex, rape, or anything dealing with foreign objects being inserted into unmentionable areas are not allowed.
2. For any DID pics they must be of age. I refuse to to have my DA page be shut down for under aged child bindings.
3. Payment is negotiable depending on how long it will take to do the commission as well as the pose. Color, black and white, line art all will be discussed.
5. PM me for your commission, I am on all the time so you can bet I will be responding quickly.
6. Your satisfaction is very important to me, should you have any questions feel free to PM me or IM.
Enjoy and I look forward to doing business with you all very soon.
Tutorial Tuesday: Basic FootWhen we draw people we tend to focus more on peoples faces and hands because they’re far more expressive, and by extension the most interesting parts of the body. There’s not a lot of emoting you can do with your toes, so feet often get ignored. But that doesn’t mean you don’t need to know how to draw them! So here’re how to draw the sole of a foot!
Step 1: ?
We gotta layout the basic shape of the foot first. Thankfully our foot resembles a very common shape we see every day: The Question Mark! So just throw down a general question mark shape. Don’t make it too curvy, but don’t worry about getting it perfect right off the bat, we’re going to be adjusting this as we go.
Step 2: Determine the proportions.
Now we must divide up our question mark into the parts of our foot. Our foot is divided into 4 equal parts: The heel, the arch, the ball, the big toe. It might be hard to believe that your big toe is
Greetings I am solidzesnake.
I enjoy reading and looking at cocoon related art but I am a huge fan and inspired by Spiderwebber!
I have grown a lot as an artist and just love to spend my evenings in front of my Cintiq 12wx. That was the best investment I have ever made into my carrier as a amateur artist. I hope you all will enjoy my unique works of art and hope you will try me out for all your commissional needs.
Take care comrades ^^
Current Residence: USA
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Large
Favourite genre of music: Jpop
Operating System: Windows XP and 7
MP3 player of choice: Ipod touch