Current Residence: Ericeira Favourite genre of music: It depends on my spirit at the moment ... Favourite photographer: Ami Vitale & Janosch Simon Favourite style of art: Every photo that transmit something to me Operating System: Windows XP MP3 player of choice: Black iPOD Favourite cartoon character: Donald Duck & Garfield Personal Quote: Life is like a mirror: if you frown at it, it frowns at you ... if you smile, it smiles too
World of Warcraft
Tools of the Trade
Canon EOS 400D , Photoshop CS 3
Photography, Books, Write, Nature, Animals, Smile and live my life
I was now watching a movie starring JENNIFER LOPEZ, and I should admit I am pissed off with happened and yet happens everyday at Juarez, a frontier mexican city. I am repulsed, I feel sorry for all this and you should believe I am now crying hard tears for those women 'cause I had not idea about wath was happening. I guess that you people knows that facts, but some of you probably was in the void as me and didn't know. Now you know.. please give a word!
In the Mexican border city of Juarez, women keep dying. In the last 10 years, hundreds, maybe more than 1000, women have been murdered in Juarez and, despite increasing feminist organisation,
1. Always be ready to play. Know how to recognize the playful look in the person you love, and immediately start playing.
2. When you are happy to see someone, stretch your arms up to him or her and ask to be picked up.
3. If the person you love forgets to feed you dinner, don't take it personally. Instead, run to sit by your plate and look hungry.
4. Talk to the one you love, incessantly and constantly. It makes him or her feel loved, appreciated and important.
5. Don't be afraid to ask to be touched. Just falling down and looking cute works well. Otherwise, rubbing up against the person you love will do the trick.
6. If you keep asking
Today I would like to share with you a passion:
I love dogs... in truth, I have 6 of myself (and also a impertinent parrot which is calling me and saying shut up since early in the morning until dark night). Don't you think dogs are amazing creatures??? Here goes some good photos that I found here on DA, enjoy it!
:thumb57751013: :thumb59281684: :thumb60384529: :thumb60302359: :thumb41182009: :thumb43795438: :thumb60298538: :thumb60301790: :thumb60238562: :thumb60323001: :thumb60167895: :thumb59237161: :thumb30575834: :thumb59248697: :thumb59282059: :thumb29398965: :thumb31983972: :thumb39852709: :thumb23528241: :thu