- Style, Art and WritingOne of them is me having improved my art style and not liking the old art. I also dislike the old writing and I have ideas for different things that need to be said. I'm very happy about this but also annoyed. Annoyed because now I feel as though I need to change it but happy because now I'm better at art and writing.
- Order and SpeedI will also be changing some of the orders of events. Not by a whole lot, though. I got frazzled during the competition and sped everything up way too fast. So that has bothered me and I would feel why better if I went back to slow it down. I want to let the Caster Comics have a feel to it. Right now, like I said before, it's rushed and doesn't have the feeling that I want.
- Redo AgainI do think while I'm redoing the Caster Comics that the style will change during the redo, since I don't have a complete grip on the style, yet. It will probably be redone at least one other time after this one but I promise that if I do redo it it won't be until at least chapter ten.
- CompetitionI want to focus more on the story side of the Caster Comics. The Caster Comics were in the competition, Xotiathon. It's really great you should check out everyone's work. It was a lot of fun and I met a lot of great people, but since I had a time limit and needed to get the actual competing parts between characters I didn't get as much story as I would like. So If I went back and redid it there would be a lot more to read and it would have a better flow. You'd also get better introduced to the other characters like Caster's family. I might also make entire chapters on their perspectives. Which I think would be pretty cool.
- A4I'm also going to change it to A4, because I think I would find it super cool to have a printed copy of my own comic. Idk. I think that would be fun.
Although you guys can comment if you'd rather it be redone when the next chapter, chapter 6, is finished. (maybe even chapter 7, if I feel merciful). Although I don't think I'm famous enough to even say that. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that they both end on cliff hangers. So take your pick.
Thank you for reading! I hope this doesn't bother everyone. If it does I'm sorry. I'm still pretty new at all of this and improving very fast.
Also, Xotiathon is where the Caster Comics started, you should check them out. It is filled with very talented people with characters that have extremely interesting stories!