I don't do a lot of them, but here are my general guidelines....
1. I don't really do it to pay bills, just what interest and to pass the time
2. Prices start at 15.00 for one character and 25.00 for two. Goes up from there depending on what else is in the scene, how much work, modeling, purchasing figures etc.
3. Nudity ok. Hardcore, not really. I have no problem with it, it's just difficult to do. Can discuss.
4. Take a look at my work! Don't expect what I cannot do. All my stuff is really interpretive, Velma doesn't look like cartoon Velma, Wilma Flinstone doesn't look like cartoon Wilma etc.
5. Don't be offended if I say "No". I may be busy or just trying to save you the time of being disappointed.
STTOS - Part 5
Just a quick update to say "Thanks!" to those who watch a fave my art. I don't spend a lot time submitting to groups so I appreceiate those follow my work.
Special "thanks!" to those download my work. The points do add up and they do help!
Some of you may have noticed the small points charge (10 - 25 points) for the full size download of my images.... I started doing it a while back and the reason is simple. The image size I post for viewing really is large enough for that purpose, viewing..... but..... I wanted to have a way for those that want to show a little support to do it in a way that's cheap and easy. No pressure, just a fun way to show support, in many cases the download includes a bonus image or too. Variations of the posted work or things I didn't feel like creating a new post for, but felt some might find interesting....
So, that's it. Thanks to all of you who follow my work and special thanks to those of you who have donated points or downloaded!
So, I had 2 3d clothing commissions done by 2 great artist that I'd like to share:
Lollypop Chainsaw's Juliet Starling by
This is one I've wanted to do for a while as I've been a fan of terrymcg and Juliet Starling for a while. It came together nicely and is available for purchase on his page for 10 bucks cheap. Created for V4, I tested it with G2 using autofit plugins. It works pretty good with G2/3 as well, but was designed for V4. Shoe conversion has the usual issues. Comes with plenty of morphs which will enable you to create the Juliet of your dreams....
Nier 2b by
I don't know if Amy typically does commissions, but she was nice enough to take on this challenge of creating 2b's dress. She ended up doing the gloves and mask as well. A fantastic result as you can see. Created for G3, there is quite a bit going with 2b's dress and I'm sure it was a tough challenge, but results speak for themselves. I created the stockings using the tried and true on skin texture trick as I just could get any stockings to look the way I wanted them to. Amy has quite a few freebies on page so check em out.
A couple of tips when commissioning an artist to create clothing:
1. Be patient. It takes time and most of them do this in their part time.
2. Don't be cheap. The pricing you see for 3d pieces online is for items that are being sold multiple users to recoup the cost and make something in end. Don't expect to pay $20 for a full outift. It's not realistic and not fair to the artist.
3. The clearer you can be about what you want, the better the result will be. Works with someone that communicates back and forth and is honest about they feel they can and can't do.
That's about it. I would say check both of them out if you are looking to have something done.
Ask me anything...... There's no secrets to anything I do. If you see a figure, garment, object, etc and want to know where I got it or how I did it, feel free to ask and if I can share, I certainly will.
Requests.... I have no problem with someone asking for requests. Just know that if I'm busy, it's not my style or feel like I can't do a good job on it, I may turn it down. I don't judge, but if its outside the scope of what I feel like I can do a respectable job on....
Most Views, Most Favorites And Most Comments
Commissions I've had done by other artists.
Below is a link to reference images for Rocket Boy and Green Radiance. C'mon, you know you want to.Rocket Boy and Green Radiance Reference Images