After few weeks I just done my first Foobar2000 skin. First project I was make for fun, but people liked it... so here is SubjectBeauty. Plugins:
- foo_uie_wsh_panel_mod.dllThings to do:
- "Playback Order" change color when mouse is over
- ???Credits: because I was inspirated by MoniLite skin for Foobar2K.
Background: [link]- Pack include 3 colour versions (Blue, Green, Red) and all plugins!
- Skin working with version 1.0
_____________How to install?
- First you need to download skin pack and extract to Foobar2000 folder
- Go to Foobar's Preferences > Display and chose ColumnsUI from User Interface Module
- Restert Foobar (when you use first time ColumnsUI accept all default settings)
- Now go to Preferences > Display > ColumnsUI and in FCL importing and exporting
click on import and choose SubjectBeauty.fcl file from foobar2000_path/skin
. Select all settings and then OK
- in Layout you can change colourEnjoy!