[STATUS: 8/22/2016] Closed while I continue to work on way cool games; check back in a couple of months!
- If you're interested, please send an email to SOAPERLY@GMAIL.COM with a description of the character and which of the above styles you're looking for.
- After we agree on a quote/due date, full upfront payment is preferred (or half upfront and half upon completion, if it's a large order). My turnaround time is within one month of accepting payment, but I'm flexible if it’s urgent!
- I'll next send you the preliminary sketch for your review. You can inform me of any changes or fixes (one round of preliminary edits only, please, unless I do something boneheaded of course).
- With your final approval, I'll begin work and will deliver your high-rez image by the agreed date.
- If there are any examples of my art that you like the most, let me know! This often helps me narrow which "look" or "mood" to put into your commission.
- Final Note: Y'all know what subjects I draw and where my strengths lie (LADIES), but I'll always do my best at anything outside that bubble!
Anyone got an Art Station account?
Just set one up over here: https://www.artstation.com/artist/soaps Let me know if you've got one too! (Maaan everyone over there is insanely overpowered *_*)
Posting, and Where I do it I guess
Hey guys, just letting you know that I'm way more active (in both posting art and chattin', if you want) on Twitter and Tumblr: [Rebecca's Twitter] [Rebecca's Tumblr] That is all; hope to see you there! (Love, Rebecca/Soap 8D )
This has been a fantastic year and I ought to make note. To start, I'll be joining the Amya team at Otakuthon as their invited guest, marking two big firsts for me: my first con as an invited guest, and my first trip outside the US! We'll have Amya books and (I expect) the usual awesome merchandise, and I'll have some prints, original art, and commissions. I can't even express how excited I am to be seeing Savannah again, and to be meeting Philip for the first time after working with him for seven years! On a completely different note: I appear to have fully recovered from two, nearly three years of really awful health issues, which has all
I am engaged! ...And wedding planning is why I've failed to keep up on DA since...October, as life's been full of time-sucking meetings with caterers and hotels and florists. So if I haven't replied to you on anything I'm not trying to be insanely rude, I'm just distracted. Posting new work without replying to prior comments feels crappy, so I hope to do some mass replying to DA messages soon. Thank you ~Emruki (https://www.deviantart.com/emruki) for giving me a membership for Christmas! I'm so sorry I didn't see it sooner!