Made by myself as well as my two friends Joe and Brian. Done on June 23, 2007 at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. It took us about 2 to 3 hours to complete. It would have been less, but (me being the perfectionist I am) I kept messing up whenever I tried to enhance it towards the end and we were doing everything we could to keep it together. The worst was when it's entire right side collapsed right as we were about to finish.
Believe it or not, this is the first time any of us had done anything like this. That being said, I think it came out much better than we originally anticipated. It actually started out as a shark (a tiger shark to be more precise) but when we realised we couldn't get the head to look right, we changed it to a dolphin, which we figured would be a little easier.
Done with just sand, water and some children sand buckets and shovels.
-Check the rest of my gallery for pics of us working on it.