Hello everyone! Like the title implies, I'm looking for one to two more contributors for the group.
The group currently only has me and KimikoKyuuketsuki (who is excellent). Unfortunately, I've been swamped with schoolwork recently and unable to contribute to the group as much as I'd like.
The benefit for being a contributor is the ability for the group to automatically accept your artwork when you submit it. You don't need to have worked in a previous group to become a contributor for this one.
As a contributor what you'd mainly do is the following;
- Vote in writing, artwork, favorites, and other misc pieces.
- Give a reason why a piece is declined if one must be declined.
I'm also looking for the following
- A familiarity with the rules (will list them at the bottom of the journal for a refresher)
- Making sure pieces that make it in actually feature snakes, or are submitted to the correct folder.
- Will be able to check into deviantart at least once a day.
This group doesn't receive that many pieces a week, but I also want to make sure our members don't need to wait too long for their piece to go through.
If you think you'd like to reply, just send me a note answering the following questions;
1. What is your experience with groups? (If you do not have any experience with running a group or being a contributor, you may still apply)
2. Do you have any suggestions for this group?
3. Are you online at deviantArt once a day or at least once every two days?
4. Why do you think you should have this position?
If you're not accepted, please don't take it personally! It might be that too many people applied (though I'm not sure how many actually will).
Thank you in advance to anyone who decides to apply!
Refresher on the rules for this club:
-Only snake-themed things are accepted.
-No submissions that violate deviantArt's policy will be accepted.
-Do not submit works in progress. This includes linearts or pencils you plan on coloring later.
-Blurry photos, 5-second doodles, chat-speak in literature and bad scans are not accepted.
-Please do not submit screenshots of video games.
-If you submit to the wrong folder, your work will not be accepted. However you can always resubmit the piece.