Is this what cool kids are doing?
Basically where all me kids are and if you can use them for cameos in your pieces!
UNAVAILABLE FOR INTERACTION:
- Candle, Payo, Baxter, Clyde, Bonnie and Twix will be holed up in Alexia's home! They will not leave until Alexia comes back
- T-Bag will be in his home, the only exceptions that may use him in a cameo are xx-OD and ChaoticAstronaut as they own his guardians (if you guys want!)
- Roulette and Koko are not canonly in Wynsiph yet, thus unavailable for interactions!
- Petrichor and Wheezy are currently frozen in plot, so they will also be unavailable!
AVAILABLE FOR INTERACTION/CAMEO:
- Alexia will be out fighting! She can help your gro with spites or carry your gro to safety! She uses physical techniques, so biting and charging, she will not use weapons!
- Jerry, Rufus, Grinalda, Honeysuckle, Big, Ari, Harlequin, Amias and Agnes will all be in the Nook! They will not leave unless told too! (If you would like a more detailed explanation of how they would be reacting just shoot me a message!)
Jerry would try to keep calm for the younger kids, but be silently panicking, distracting himself with Maths and holding his boo Thomas (the purple one with the tie)
Rufus would be quietly upset, trying to nap and find comfort in soft adults that are willing to cuddle him
Grinalda would try to distract younger Wynglings with magic tricks and nice stories! She will be frightened on the inside tho
Honeysuckle would be very upset and need comforting. Reading stories would help a bit!
Big does not know what is happening and be upset. He will be holding onto Froggy for dear life and will not let the boo out of his sight (Froggy MUST be drawn with Big if cameo'd)
Ari will also be very upset, probably the most upset of of these kids, crying and hiding under blankets. They will need lots of comfort
Harlequin and Amias will be sticking together, both will be scared, Amias less visibly so than Harlequin. They will be cuddling their boos and wouldn't say no to comfort
Agnes will be like a mini-Alma, comforting younger gros and trying to distract them
- Quillin, Amazon and Desirae are 'special cases' as they will be see in and out of the Nook
If Quillin manages to wriggle from the grasp of her sister, she will attempt to join in the fight! Take her back to Julie in the Nook! She will protest but not fight back!
Similar to Quill, Amazon will also try to escape the Nook and try to fight! Take her back to the Nook or her grown sister Alabaster (if she's not fighting)! She will protest but not fight back!
Desirae is a STREET Wyngling! She will not know what is going on and try to hide in alleyways. She WILL attempt to bite/scratch/fight if your gro saves her and will try to get outside again. Take her to the Nook or any safe place nearby!
You don't need to ask to use my kids, so feel free to do so! Also feel free to ask any questions in the comments here!
NOW TO BATTLE!!!