This art is cool : - The line is detailed between the scales and in the mane, it gives a texture.
- The eyes are very well done (even if a pony with four eyes, it bothers me a little, but my OC is a thestral, who am I to judge?).
- The shadow is well worked.
- The structure of the spider web is Überhard to do, I understand your choice to make in a hurry (otherwise you used to spend 10 hours).
- I can say the same thing about the anatomy of the spider legs, but it astonished me that a mare-spider with hair on the legs and claws would be sexy.
- (last point) Personally, spiders are not the cutest creatures I know (thank you to Skyrim for Frostbite Spiders whose heads are just horrible to watch) but I know but I know remain objective in any situation <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/s…" width="15" height="15" alt="" data-embed-type="emoticon" data-embed-id="391" title=" (Smile)"/>