Some of the things I'm currently doing:
1) I really wanted to go to Japan, so I'd like to learn more about it, like the places to go and such. Tell me about it, if you're free or feel like chatting, maybe?
2) I'm also learning Japanese, so you can use that, though my Kanji vocabs or just vocabs in general are very little, haha.
3) I'm currently writing a novel with a co-writer, though nothing official. It's not published yet, since my co-writer called me a horrible writer for going back to change stuff all the time, usually after a week or two of completing the chapter.
4) Currently prioritizing practicing arts, so I can draw my OCs better. Planning to perfect them, you know.
5) I do draw everyday, but mostly traditionally on lined paper, uncolored, so they are not published. Though I also need to learn the shading digitally and all, so it's still a looong way to go, but worth a try, haha.
6) Since I'm learning, always looking for a stream wherever possible, you learn new things every time after all. Although, easier said than done, cause I still can't shade even if the artist made it looked so easy, ahaha. XD Well, tips would be loved~ >w<