Skwonk Commandments and Guidelines
1. We are egotistic and vain creatures, with that in mind, give credit where credit is due. Please provide a link back to the stock you have used. All deviations with our stock will be faved and if you are lucky we might feature your piece in a journal entry or news post.
2. Do not upload our stock as your own. This includes creating Photoshop brushes, textures, etc. If this rule is violated, we will report you to the deviantArt Administration and ask you to remove our stock.
3. All our stock can be used for prints. We love starving artists; therefore, there is no need to ask permission. However, please remember our number one commandment and give us credit where credit is due. Did I mention we are vain and egotistic?
4. If you want to use our stock outside of deviantArt please drop us a note. We will review each request on a case by case basis.
5. We want to be of service to the deviantArt community. If you have comments, concerns, questions or requests, dont hesitate to drop us a note.