I'm going to specify my hiatus and where exactly it reaches.
- Unless the art is needed (approval art, breeding prompts for free rolls) I will be doing no artwork.
- I will be avoiding the Wyngro Discord; I've been seeing Tumblr levels of thin-skinned toxicity and I want no part of it.
- When old enough/through with any plot promises, a select number of Wyngro will be donated, including (but not limited to); Shiva, Clovis, Toboe, Roan, and FernGully; I apologize to anyone who may like these characters, but with realization many were spur-of-the-moment purchases/creations, they genuinely have no purpose with me and I don't want them sitting and doing nothing. Anyone is free to try and work with them with me to prevent donation if you genuinely care that much, otherwise they will be donated in due time.
- I am willing to discuss plot, stories, and RP with characters, but I ask it be focused more on Discord rather than DeviantArt.
- I am still open and seeking romance plot with Ni'oohm, and the DTE is still running. I won't shut down anything I already had open before the hiatus.
- Money will no longer be spent on the group via DDs or store items. I need to refrain from haphazardly buying DDs and I need to simply pull back on how much I spend from here on out. Money may be spent on auctions for subspecies, varying on price, design, and competition; my credit can only max at a certain amount after all and I don't want to put myself in a hole.
- I have a lot of "in house" plots I'll be working on, ergo plot between my own Wyngro characters, and may submit them via stories during the art hiatus.
I guess that sums everything up for now.
Please note this is not directed at any particular people or was caused by any particular people within the group. I'm burnt out, I'm stressed, I've had people just pull back out of plots without warning or just dump the group entirely when we were planning something together. I'm getting tired and fed up with it. There's a lot of decisions I don't personally agree with in the group but I'm not going to sit here and complain about because, honestly, it's not my place; it's run the way it is for a reason I imagine. I don't know what happens behind the scenes and I'm done letting my trigger temper exhaust me trying to jump through hoops figuring it out.
I want to enjoy my characters and right now that just doesn't seem possible, hence the hiatus.
See you around.
As the title entails, I'll be going on a Wyngro hiatus.
I'm going to focus on my characters in other groups for a while.
The DTE is still running and I will draw a winner at the estimated timeframe.
Others are more than welcome to draw my Wyngro with theirs and I'm willing to discuss ideas, but I won't be drawing anything for the group for a while.
I don't know how long the hiatus will be. I feel down and worn out. I have a lot I need to think about not just with the group but with my own life, decisions, and my attitude.
Art will be slow.
I'm sorry to everyone. No one deserves the outlash I had. I was temperamental and couldn't keep myself in control. I was foolish and I'm willing to pay for it with whatever life throws at me.
If I phase off of the planet during this time, don't worry about it. It's not anything anyone here would need to get worried over. I just need to fight my own demons alone.
See you later.