All art here is copyrighted to the artists!
|More Journal Entries|
Submission Guidelines and Information
Please Keep in mind that this may be a sketch club but we still want nothing but your best. So post something that you are proud of. We except Intermediate to Advanced members. We want to be a place where one can learn to draw better. But we will not accept artwork that seemingly has no shape or form. Be creative, but put a lot of effort into it. As we all know it only makes you a more confident artist and your skills will only get better
What we look for.
- This ia group dedicated to Sketches and Doodles. So here's the deal. A typical sketch is a page FILLED with tons of different things, people, poses and all sorts of fun stuff. Not a singular page with a huge eye on it. This club is dedicated to spark the imagination through the lines of the drawing. it's not about digital work, it's about the raw idea behind it all. And what it all comes down to is the quick rough lines scribbled on a piece of paper. This is what we're about.
- Nudity is allowed, but it has to be tasteful. It doesn't have to be realisim, but keep it creative.
- Colored pictures are allowed, but again I repeat this is a sketch club, meaning a quick paint job over some pencils and whatnot is ok. Sketches using pencil crayons is fine and dandy as well.
- When doin' a collaberation, give credit where it is due. It will save you one hell of a headache.
- Violence is ok, bloodshed and mayham is alright as well. Creativty in all forms, we like it, shiny or bloody. It's all goooood.
- Fanart is allowed, but it has to be in your own original style. Tracing or copying is not permitted.
Membership Guidelines and Information
To send a Member Request, Click on the "Join Our Group" button at the top of this page.
To be accepted as a member
- Since this is a Sketch club you must of course love to sketch and Doodle
- You must be of Intermediate to Advanced skill level, as determined by our Staff.
- You must be willing to submit some pictures to our gallery of course. We want to see what you got on paper straight from yer brain!
- Of course all artwork that you submit to the club MUST be your own.
- Take into an understanding that not all of your submissions may be accepted. This is all up to our lovely staff.
- Be kind to those around you. Don't be a retarted Monkey.
The top artists of the Club, and the ones that contribute the most to this fine establishment.