I actually wanted to make a reference for Meredith first but couldn’t get it to turn out good enough, so I decided to take a break from it and work on something else instead.
Sylvester. Undead rogue. Was briefly working with the Argent Crusade, but after they became super paladin-y, like even more than before, he splintered off and I suppose he’s currently a neutral adventurer traveling the world.
He was born and raised in some insignificant farming community. His parents were quite old when he was born, and as such kind of spoiled him and gave him more freedom than they’d given his older siblings. Overall, though, his life was easy and happy, by, well, Azeroth standards. He had friends and stuff.
That’s how his troubles began, really. Sylvester was - and still is - incredibly charming. One of his “friends” got jealous, and, eventually, killed him in cold blood. That wasn’t the end of Sylvester. though… Sylvester has no accurate memory of his death. He has mysterious stab marks on his chest but assumes he and his friend got mugged or attacked by someone. He assumes his friend died with him but never got resurrected, or just managed to escape. Sylvester does, or at least did, miss his family, but never really could find the right time to try and reconcile with them. It’s been years now, though, and while he hasn’t forgotten, his new un-life has kept him busy.
Sylvester is laid-back and seems like he’s almost always on a good mood. He is charming, interested in people and sociable – very un-undead in personality. Maybe. There is often something… off about him. He is a lot more intelligent than he lets on, and if you are vile enough, he will not hesitate to stab you with a poisoned knife… with that same boyish grin on his face he always has. He can switch from friendly to killing you with ease, and you can’t even tell when he does so until it’s too late. Make no mistake, Sylvester is an undead, and it has affected how he feels. But he is nice. But he is nice because he consciously wants to be.
- He got the scar on his torso post-mortem, fighting Twilight Hammer cultists. He would’ve died if he, you know, hadn’t been dead already.
- He is very agile and flexible. He also has very dulled sense of pain and can shrug off minor physical damage, so can, and ofter does, dislocate body parts to be even more flexible and/or fit in or through small places.
- Smoker and recreational drug user. Don’t ask how it works on undead.
More design details:-
The colors of his outfit and armor can be shifted around a bit. Keeping main colors dark and saturated is important, but other details, like his scarf, can be recolored to fit color scheme better.
- He shouldn’t look too old, but also not too young either. He should have definition, but he shouldn’t look too
- Sylvester is very
expressive. He is almost always smiling or grinning.
- His eyes are yellow; both iris and sclera are yellow. Sclera can be slightly darker yellow. No visible pupil. Sclera should never be too dark, but also not lighter than pupil. Eyes also glow yellow.
- There is some freedom with his skin tone. It should be gray, but whether it’s blue or green tinted doesn’t really matter.