I did this one last year too. Thought I'd make a habit of it.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before?
Kissed a boy.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
... did I make resolutions? :/
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not to my knowledge
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
A non-creepy boyfriend.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
December 14, 2012. The Hobbit. Nuf said.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Passed Media Law.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Got a C+ in Media Law.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I skinned my knee...
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Hannah, because she is epic.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Cody, because he is a lying sneak.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
The Lonely Mountain Song.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Yes, and it was a mistake.
22. How many one-night stands?
None, thank goodness.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not hate, persay...
25. What was the best book you read?
Why are you making me choose?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Emerald Rose's Con Suite CD
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
The Hobbit. Duh.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I slept. And I turned 20. I am OLD. >.>
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
... what fashion. I threw clothes on. It was the "I'm in a hurry" concept.
33. What kept you sane?
Killing things on Lord of the Rings Online. Same as last year.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Richard Armitage. My heavens that man is attractive.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't discuss politics with the internet. Sorry.
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was/were the best new person(s) you met?
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012?
Don't date someone after knowing them for two weeks.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
We are never ever, ever, getting back together.
DO ALL THE MEMES!!!